+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is it women REALLY want?

Haha it must be so hard for men-working up the nerveto approach a girl and being rejected but then they pick themselves up and try again and that takes ball. I always respect the really nervous ones that approach but feel so bad turning them down. It prob took him too hours to actually convince himself to just do it and i literally feel awful for them but thats life. Theres someone for everyonr

Actually, there isn't someone for everyone. Some are doomed to eternal loneliness. It's a fact of life.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Thats not true. Youll meet someone your awsome pick up lines will surely start to work at some point

Plus everyone has a different type. Not everyone goes for the stereotypical type of perfection looks fade over time anyway

I better get off this very addictive forum for awhile and pay some attention to my man. Goodnight all, sleep tight

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Indi's one of those rare beauts that go for legitimately good men. Unfortunately, the % of women like that are about .0000000000000000001%.
    Good or psycho, time will tell. There are a lot of women like me, LR. But we generally don't respond to whinging as a mating call.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You women make us men the way we are.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Thats not true. Youll meet someone your awsome pick up lines will surely start to work at some point
    ROFL. No he won't. He's gonna die a virgin, and thank god for the human race.

Oh, if it isn't the resident senile womanbeater...He claims he can't read this but he's too stupid to figure out how to read my posts without removing me from the Ignore list...Moron..

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    is she all women ???? seriously.. 7 billion people in the world, and because a woman said what a woman likes, makes her every woman.. thumbs up buddy.
    Yeah, you've heard of speech? Most of the higher primates have one form or another of vocal communication. Women - human women (you might want to try one of those) do it on average more than men, and they're more frank with each other than they are with men. Betcha any amount of money you care to wager that she's got a better handle on than you do, dumbass.

He won't meet anyone while he's got his current attitude about women. While he thinks we're Dumb Broads who can't self analyse....and all the other various insults he's thrown..... he'll be doomed to a life of self love.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It isn't my fault: I'm the sane, innocent one here. It's the girls screwed me out of my fair share. Oh, and genetics.

Haha it must be so hard for men-working up the nerveto approach a girl and being rejected but then they pick themselves up and try again and that takes ball. I always respect the really nervous ones that approach but feel so bad turning them down. It prob took him too hours to actually convince himself to just do it and i literally feel awful for them but thats life. Theres someone for everyonr
    Sorry but If a guy feels bad if he's turned down by a women he doesn't know then he has some serious issues
    Last edited by surfhb2; 10-02-13 at 01:46 PM.

W in THF are you talking about?

Was pointing out that there's no need to feel guilty about hurting a guys feelings. Only a nutcase would have his feelings hurt if turned down by a woman he just approached.

Sound familiar?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast