+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What is it women REALLY want?

but you don't have much personal experience with women, so how can you be an expert on them?

it can't be "personal" if you never experienced it. sure you can spout out some crap you read in a book or something you saw on "boy meets world" but if you haven't had a serious long term relationship, had sex, or dealt with women how can you tell others what to do and then tell women themselves what THEY are thinking? do you see how silly it looks? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wow, anyone with a psyche should feel at least somewhat dejected after that...I mean, anyone else with a pulse at all..
    Dejected yes - that I understand.

Hanging onto it years later, continuing to say very rude things about women (and the rest of the country) and then being pissed because you can't get a date... That's the bit which isn't normal. Not being able to see the link between your pretentiousness and your singledom is laughable.

Honestly, with the disdain you show the women (and men) around you, I have no idea why you don't just give up and go into seclusion. I mean, if all women are so dumb, why do you even care if you're single?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    it can't be "personal" if you never experienced it. sure you can spout out some crap you read in a book or something you saw on "boy meets world" but if you haven't had a serious long term relationship, had sex, or dealt with women how can you tell others what to do and then tell women themselves what THEY are thinking? do you see how silly it looks? lol
    No, I honestly think he has no idea how silly he looks. He's the 'expert' at criticising everyone else, but lacks the ability to self critique.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    Hey, don't bag on "Boy Meets World": that was an awesome show.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    No, I honestly think he has no idea how silly he looks. He's the 'expert' at criticising everyone else, but lacks the ability to self critique.
    He lacks the intellectual capacity for critical thought.

STHFU, you stupid wifebeating redneck inbred moron.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Maybe you should listen to the women here telling you where you are going wrong instead of thinking you know best all the time. I mean a lot of the women here are or have been in a long term relationship so we surely o more about what we want than you do.

And i have also studies psychology, sociology and read books regularly. I am also highly educated but i dont believe everything i hear or read and i dont put all men into the same category. There are men i avoid like the plague yes but i no there are lots of good men in the world and i have one of them sitting beside me

cr8 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I agree with michelle23, this guy needs to find a new place to pick up girls. The ones he finds seem to be the ones that are the bottom of the barrel. No one wants that. You are too available, yes, but that doesn't mean you have to be a douche. Try a mysterious approach, don't put all your cards down at once. Once you vent to a girl, it's almost immediate friend-zone for you.

LR, we can open a new thread, and i'll teach you

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456