+ Follow This Topic

Thread: At least

At least

I think there is some misunderstanding between men and women. I believe we could get a long so much better its just we dont understand some things about eachother.

Like men. We men thing that womens want world, diamonds and pearls(and yes they do). But in reality women realise that men cant have a world because they(women) dont got that.
    All they want is at least. But what is "at least"?

What is your "at least" for a men to have in order to consider him? For example some personal and material qualities.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 11-02-13 at 10:17 AM.

PC Master, I don't know if you were posting that from your phone with autocorrect, but the only part of this which makes sense is the last sentence.

So, in answer to the last question: I think material things which a woman wants can change with age. In my 20's I'd want a man who is employable. If I was looking now in my mid 40's, I'd want someone who is financially secure.

As far as personal qualities, I want a guy with sense of humour which matches mine. Someone who has a calm temperament. Positive attitude. The ability to discuss disagreements without it turning into a fight. Respectful language. Politically, I want someone who's either midway or left wing. No conservatives would be considered.

Hmmm...I just described my husband.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Women do want the world, diamonds and pearls.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post

As far as personal qualities, I want a guy with sense of humour which matches mine. Someone who has a calm temperament. Positive attitude. The ability to discuss disagreements without it turning into a fight. Respectful language. Politically, I want someone who's either midway or left wing. No conservatives would be considered.

Hmmm...I just described my husband.
    That's sweet