+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting to know someone I don't see that often

Getting to know someone I don't see that often

So lemme throw some background out there first. There's a girl that I met recently through...quite an interesting experience (tldr a "friend" of hers got pissed off at my foul language and decided to publicly argue with me on her Facebook. She wasn't very happy with him to say the least). So I've been trying to make little chit chats here and there with her. Problem is...I RARELY see her. I graduated from college already and she's usually not around when I pop up on campus.

So, what's a good non-creeper way to actually get to know this girl without seeming like I'm coming on too strong?

One last thing, I asked her if she wanted to do anything on Valentine's Day and was told she had plans already--she didn't say she wasn't interested! Her plans could be anything for all I know. Another guy, friends, sorority... Good sign, bad sign?

Bad sign.....if she was interested she wouldn't have told you she was busy. If she was she would have suggested another night to go out. She blew you off.
    Last edited by smackie9; 12-02-13 at 08:35 AM.

Tip: girls are non confrontational. They don't come out and say NOT INTERESTED! They would rather let you down easy by giving you excuses and hope you will get the hint.

I have a question....if you have already graduated from college why are you still on campus? Time to hit the dating sites and bars.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Tip: girls are non confrontational. They don't come out and say NOT INTERESTED! They would rather let you down easy by giving you excuses and hope you will get the hint.

Hey this is exactly what girls are

... and guys too... that is why they're having a hard time rejecting women's showing of motive, you know what i mean >.<

No one wants to be a ball buster.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I have a question....if you have already graduated from college why are you still on campus? Time to hit the dating sites and bars.
    I pick my sister up some nights and tend to hang around with some friends for a bit.

As for the bar...eh, I don't care for the bar environment. I feel very out of place there.
    Last edited by Sleepwalker89; 12-02-13 at 08:52 AM.

Then you get into an activity where you have the opportunity to meet people, like parties, weddings, or any social event....even freinds and family can help set you up with someone for a date.