+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No bad breakups more!

No bad breakups more!

Hello!!
    Ok, i had a preety bad breakup in my last relationship. I overcome that, then it was time to search for a new girl. I found one, and shes really special to me. We used to know each other a year before we got together. I really want to keep her as long as possible..She is 20, im 21. Both of us are very serious about that. She had just one relationship before. I know i have to satisfy her so she doesnt get borring with me. But i think that it needs more than that. i am an not a sissy, im a confident...alpha male, or how u call that. I just want to keep ker from cheating and make ger happy with me! tnx!

Marko

Make her feel special every day you two are together and she wont feel the need to cheat.

marko, you need to believe in your relationship and in yourself. why are you worried abotu the cheating? just be happy that you are together and enjoy every moment.
    "Ogres are like onions."

From what I understood, women hate it when men are always trying to figure out if they are cheating. But then men always want to make sure they aren't cheating on them. It never ends.

My advice is: unless you have a reason to suspect her, don't bother. And above all, don't follow her home or spy on her as some idiots do. She will almost always know.

Suspecting and doubting constructs nothing but feelings of mistrust, which is the most evil entities that can exist within a relationship. So, there's no need for it.

If she is cheating on you, then she doesn't deserve the worth of your time, because cheating should never be a worry upon someones mind within a relationship. Otherwise, if it was, then relationships are not a counterbalance of opposite equals, thus a waste of time. It's all about equality.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    confidence is always a good thing.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Im not one of those guy's, who follow her, spy on her and other shit. I let her go whereever she wants. But i remember her one more time, that she should keep me in mind. Well, my ex left because she fell in love with some guy from her school. She told me that she loved him before, then it stoped, and now again Crap!