+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for more? Text her?

Looking for more? Text her?

Hey guys, Im new here, so hello!

Right, There's this girl anyway (she's stunning), and ive seen her around a few times at work but, only really introduced myself, until the other night at the staff party. I started chatting to her, and we seem to have got on really well. She seemed more than happy to tell me that she already knew my full name even though id only told her my first, and that she'd been trying to find me on facebook, she even had someone find out if i was single. So anyway we hit the clubs after and spent the evening making out and chatting, and we've been texting back and forth since, and ive chatted with here again at work, and asked her if she wanted to hangout sometime, and she agreed. Firstly, do you reckon she's interested in more?, and if she is, with it being valentines day today, do you reckon it would be too forward/too soon to text her something nice?

Cheers

Gwk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I think she is definitely interested in something more but the only way to know is by continuing to talk to her. Why not wish her a Happy Valentine's Day?? Go for it!

So let me get this straight. She agreed to hangout and she agreed and you're not sure if she's interested in more? Of course she is bloody interested. Are you really that dim?

You made out with her, and you are asking if it would be too forward to send her a valentines message? You had physical, intimate contact with her and you are wondering if sending a text is ok...lol? Yeah, I think she could handle it.

I don't like how quickly this is getting physical - it just seems very superficial. You might as well make her some babies and you are done with your whole life's purpose.

But, seriously, this is not healthy for a beginning relationship - there are tiny exceptions to this - but you have to be interested in her as a person.
    Last edited by toknow; 14-02-13 at 07:39 PM.

Ya definitely send her a happy Valentines text, buy her a rose and ask her out tonight on a proper date. Shes obviously interested and asking her to hangout "sometime" is not good enough. Be more specific and good luck

Cheers guys! Yeah, i am pretty dim-whitted about this stuff! i just wasn't sure if it was too soon to text her.

Go for it let us know how it goes and good luck!