+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to flirt my boyfriend on our date

How to flirt my boyfriend on our date

Alright, here's the thing, we've been together for more than two years now. The thing is, I'm still pressured to be in a date with my partner. I dunno, I want this date tonight be like as if it is our first time. The flirting thingy, the excitement thingy. He's not an expert with maintaining the spark, but I do know how. It's just that I dunno how to execute it.

Perhaps my question is, HOW DO YOU FLIRT YOUR BOYFRIEND ON YOUR DATE?

Suggestions please please please, I only have half an hour left

Please help please please please please please please please please please please

Ask him: " Is that an armadillo in your trousers " ?

After two years together, it's not going to be like your first date. There are no surprises and you both know you're going to get laid. Just enjoy each other's company and laugh together.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree with basil, but you can always come up with witty comebacks if he flirts with you a little. That's always my move on a guy, and it usually goes well, especially if I give a little smile with it. But if all else fails, touch his hand across the table lightly. A tiny rub, and see how he responds.

(Yes, I know I'm late, but maybe next time?)

Quote Originally Posted by chammie View Post
    The flirting thingy, the excitement thingy. He's not an expert with maintaining the spark, but I do know how. It's just that I dunno how to execute it.
    LOL... It's funny that you are saying he is not good at it, but it sounds you are not better at it either.

It should come naturally. You have so much help in that area: You were programmed to do it, have been consciously and subconsciously picking up examples of how to do it for years AND you have your imagination to help you think up new ways of doing it. It doesn't get better than this as far as being equipped for the job. So no matter how inadequate you feel, remember you are a flirting machine with techniques perfected through centuries of courting and passed on through the generations. Your body will do things subconsciously to help you with it. Your brain does 100,000,000,000,000 operations per second - and that's the conservative estimate. Yeah, I think you can do it.
    Last edited by toknow; 14-02-13 at 10:19 PM.

I dunno if Ive done well last night's date but he made the best Valentine ever. He surprised me, I did not expect anything coz I do know what are the things he cant do, SURPRISINGLY, last night was a whole lot different...

(^_______^)

Thank you everyone