+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I thought u said that looks arnt important if its just a meaningless **** see contradicting yourself now lol
    You're confusing me with another poster. Looks and personality are equally important.

I've also slept with women I find to be ugly.....women I would never take out on a date. I think most guys have a story like that

Lol sorry. I wouldnt say most guys have a story like that. Id say most people have at least 1 sexual encounter that they regret/or think it was pointless but i do know lots of men who have never had a one night stand even tho they could if they wanted to but are more interested in finding a gf.

Also on plenty of nights out iv had lads approach me for my number as they wanted to get to know me better lots of times but only 1in the last 5years has tried to get me into bed so dont think all men are dirt bags

I'm much older and over time you will realize men are just men and you can't "change" they way they are. I wouldn't want to change a thing anyways...I love men for who they are. Men don't walk all over me, in fact men respect me.

I have never tried to change anyone smackie. You imply that sex is just sex to ALL men but i know thats not true. Also you imply that sex is emotionsl to ALL women which is also not true.

I know men who have turned down no strings attached sex. Thats all im saying here. Stereotypes annoy me and so do people who believe them.

Lots of men believe they are not normal if they admit that they think a girl is beautiful instead of hot or that they have to be one of the guys by saying "id tap that ass" or theres something wrong with them. We live in a world that tells men they have to be all matcho, strong, unemotional, that they cant show any signs of weakness to anyone. Its all bullshit. Some men are too afraid to be who they really are underneath all the front because they want to fit in, in this ****ed up world. Do you think men were this bad before the media took over and started telling them that they have to be this that and the other.

Theve all turned into sheep as they follow the leader... I think men hide who they are, what they feel, what they want and it takes a very emotionally mature man to admit he is not a stereotype and he doesnt fall for all the bs

In anothet thread lots of men said they think they have to pretend to be something there not in order to catch a girls interest before they can be who they really are with her. That kinda proves my point

I'll rate her a 0.72 on the Kardashev Scale. Lets see who gets it.

In anothet thread lots of men said they think they have to pretend to be something there not in order to catch a girls interest before they can be who they really are with her. That kinda proves my point
    That is incontrovertibly true.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'll rate her a 0.72 on the Kardashev Scale. Lets see who gets it.
    Idiot didn't realize GOOGLE exists...for to look up his lame, nerdy allusions.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Loves reject it is true. You were all saying pretend to be cocky, matcho, funny until she likes you-then you can go back to being the nice guy that you are

I have never tried to change anyone smackie. You imply that sex is just sex to ALL men but i know thats not true. Also you imply that sex is emotionsl to ALL women which is also not true.

I know men who have turned down no strings attached sex. Thats all im saying here. Stereotypes annoy me and so do people who believe them.

Lots of men believe they are not normal if they admit that they think a girl is beautiful instead of hot or that they have to be one of the guys by saying "id tap that ass" or theres something wrong with them. We live in a world that tells men they have to be all matcho, strong, unemotional, that they cant show any signs of weakness to anyone. Its all bullshit. Some men are too afraid to be who they really are underneath all the front because they want to fit in, in this ****ed up world. Do you think men were this bad before the media took over and started telling them that they have to be this that and the other.

Theve all turned into sheep as they follow the leader... I think men hide who they are, what they feel, what they want and it takes a very emotionally mature man to admit he is not a stereotype and he doesnt fall for all the bs
    Fair enough but if a single guy turned down sex with a beautiful woman he meets I'd definitely be wondering what his issue is. To me that's odd behavior. Don't care what you say but an extreme minority of men would just say "No no....I just couldn't...but I'm flattered". Haha

They might have sex with her yes but a large % would be looking for more than just sex with her. Also it is rare that a beautiful women with a brain and personality and high self esteem would be interestes in nsa
    sex

No I implied that MOST men can separate sex from emotional, and MOST women have trouble differentiating it...I never said ALL. A lot of women even said they can't fathom having sex without emotional connection. I said that guys are visual creatures are more on the physical side of things, and women think more emotionally. That isn't implying that guys don't have emotions.

If all men started to be more emotional and expressed themselves women would get bored and look for a real man. Proof is in the pudding. Look at all the guys that are friend zoned on here because they express their emotions and share themselves with a girl they would do anything for and love them so unconditionally. That girl has no interest. I would never want to date some drippy sap that told me how his feelings were hurt because someone called him a name or was mean to him.I would tell him to grow a pair.

You are implying now that men are wimps underneath the front-i never said that.. Those guys are friend zones becauase they go for immature, insecur idiots who want a man that they can "tame" or "change" and those women get burned time and time again because smart women know you cant "change" anyone which is why some women go for someone who is REAL and who isnt afraid to be himself.

Plus i never said anything about how men deal with their emotions etc-that is an entirely different matter. I am talking about the way they treat women and the way they talk about women and the way they see sex. Men who behave all matcho and try to be some sort of alpha dog-are falling into a stereotype. Its all show to impress the boys-all bs. Most men who act that way are insecure-just trying to prove a point

Plus i never said anything about how men deal with their emotions etc-that is an entirely different matter. I am talking about the way they treat women and the way they talk about women and the way they see sex. Men who behave all matcho and try to be some sort of alpha dog-are falling into a stereotype. Its all show to impress the boys-all bs. Most men who act that way are insecure-just trying to prove a point
    Men are just made that way. They didn't invent the shit, it's just the way they feel naturally. Guys are great to be with IMO compared to women. Guys are so relaxed, can make fun of each other without hurting anyone's feelings, they don't have any hang ups, they don't worry about what anyone's think, they joke around and have fun. They don't have time to "get in touch" with their feelings...to them it's a waste of energy when they could be thinking about beer, or sports...things they enjoy. Truly they don't worry about much, they clear their mind of such clutter. I'm a tomboy, I have hung around with mostly guys all my life. IMO and what I know about guys I feel your perception of men is distorted.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast