+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    How is my opinion hate spewing and shaming?
    I find it surprising that I actually have to point it out for you

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23
    I hate how guys do that... Its ridiculous, pointless, stupid, offensive, immature, nasty, insulting etc etc. Im glad men where i come from are not usually so childish and disrespectful.
    No, that's a totally level-headed way to voice disagreement with something, doesn't make you sound like a militant extremist at all

All that blind hate over something as petty as a measurement...holy fukk

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    "That girl's appearance is an 8" would be acceptable
    What do you think "that girl is an 8" means? When guys do that they are talking about the girl's appearance and only her appearance. Nobody is judging her entire persona based on her looks. Nobody has ever said "that girl is an 8, that obviously makes her better marriage material than that 6 over there, and don't even get me started on that 3 she's probably a cunt and a whore, bishes like that should be quarantined because their lack of hotness implies what shitty people they are".

When you responded to my post earlier itt you didn't actually answer the questions I asked, most importantly how does the number system make the woman just a number. You've said that evaluating people is not wrong, it's the number that is. But when you understand that the number is nothing more than a means of evaluation and that it's evaluating her appearance and her appearance alone, that doesn't leave much of anything left to set it apart from any other evaluations of any of a person's other attributes.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 18-02-13 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    They might have sex with her yes but a large % would be looking for more than just sex with her. Also it is rare that a beautiful women with a brain and personality and high self esteem would be interestes in nsa
    sex
    Hmmmm.......guaranteed there are millions of smart and beautiful women with good self esteem who are going to have good ole NSA / one night stand sex tonight. C'mon! You live in a convent ?

And not because they were tricked or fooled into it
    Last edited by surfhb2; 18-02-13 at 09:48 AM.

I rate this thread a 9.5 haha If this thread was a Chick I'd do her.. But with no emotional attachment, it's too dramatic

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    What do you think "that girl is an 8" means? When guys do that they are talking about the girl's appearance and only her appearance.
    Then they should friggin' say so. I actually already explained in one of my previous posts that what I'm not ok with is precisely the choice of words/phrasing. When you (the general you) say "That girl is an 8", the message you are communicating is that you are rating that girl, not her appearance. Most guys who use that phrase mean exactly that - or anyway, they mean that the most important and fundamental feature that girl has is her appearance and how pleasing it is to them (and it isn't the ONLY thing they can rate, they could for example choose to rate the length of her hair or any other feature that is immediately visible). It is objectifying.

To topicstarter: Is that girl on the picture YOU? On yahoo answers there is a few questions with your link where you are asking opinion about YOURSELF. My answer is 5. Maybe as a girl I am more picky or just don't feel like flattering for once
    Last edited by Fjortis; 18-02-13 at 11:13 AM.

^^^^ bhahhahahahah.. lmao.

I also think the OP is the girl in the picture!

Well shit maybe I should withhold the fact that I think she's a 1 and therefore one of the lowest forms of life out there...wouldn't want to hurt it's feelings

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Well shit maybe I should withhold the fact that I think she's a 1 and therefore one of the lowest forms of life out there
    Seems like you didn't read my post.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Men are just made that way. They didn't invent the shit, it's just the way they feel naturally. Guys are great to be with IMO compared to women. Guys are so relaxed, can make fun of each other without hurting anyone's feelings, they don't have any hang ups, they don't worry about what anyone's think, they joke around and have fun. They don't have time to "get in touch" with their feelings...to them it's a waste of energy when they could be thinking about beer, or sports...things they enjoy. Truly they don't worry about much, they clear their mind of such clutter. I'm a tomboy, I have hung around with mostly guys all my life. IMO and what I know about guys I feel your perception of men is distorted.
    Again we are talking about two completely different things here smacky. What I am saying is not all men are sleaze bags, they don't all use women for sex. Are you saying I am wrong about that? And my thinking on that is distorted? And my feelings would not be hurt if someone made fun of me lol. Your view of women is actually quite distorted

^^ it was a joke searock, the convo's been too damn serious for my taste

Okay :-).

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I find the rating less offensive than the fact that her photo was posted without her consent.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

*If* it was posted without her consent.

Most of these young "men" posting "rate me" photos on general forum boards ARE the actual person in the picture. After all the hullabaloo about guys being demeaning when they rate is what made me laugh when its usually girls that are the one's being asked to be rated.

*Have you ever checked out the site "Hot or Not?" Makes one wonder just how insecure all those people really are that they care to be rated.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 19-02-13 at 01:36 AM. Reason: added at *

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast