+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

Lol, eh, I'll just be around in case yourself, Wakeup, ash89 and co. spew your overly optimistic, unrealistic BS...I provide a good counter to all that. I mean, SOMEONE has to represent reality here.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I must admit that when I went on vacation with my sisters, and we were feeling especially goofy, we walked down the street saying yes/no for all the men we passed on the street (as to whether or not we considered them f*ckable). No numbers though, and not every "yes" was handsome, nor was every "no" unattractive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

TOLD YOU broads. It exists in many forms, obviously not always a numerical ranking..It's just human nature.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Rate her yourself little boy. Why do you need someone elses approval? If shes simply just a number-then you should not be allowed within a 10mile radious of her. My bf said the last time he heard anyone rate a girl out of ten-he was 13 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, eh, I'll just be around in case yourself, Wakeup, ash89 and co. spew your overly optimistic, unrealistic BS...I provide a good counter to all that. I mean, SOMEONE has to represent reality here.
    When that SOMEONE posts will you pm me with the thread link so that I can read some of this so called 'reality' you speak of.

Lol, it's been happening in this thread!

Surely you jest!

I might be mediocre, but one thing I excel in is seeing the writing on the wall.

Lots of graffiti in your neighbourhood, is there?

Eh, the slummy Mexican apartments down the street, yes. My neighborhood proper has none.

You should start a thread "Rate this Grafitti" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jackd9999 View Post
    All I asked is for everyone to rate the girl, start another thread if you want to talk about why rating is wrong.. sheesh
    Some of us did! We just got bored and ran off on it. It was michelle (the morality police) that finds everything we do as humans is offensive....just ignore it.

Whatever.... I am entitled to my opinion and clearly lots of people agree with me so ppsstt...

If you really are reducing someone to just their looks then that is just plain silly and the mark of an inexperienced man or woman who has yet to attain enough perspective to look beneath the surface. But what is it about a rating system that dehumanizies a person and reduces them to just her looks? Or makes her "just a number"? Nobody thinks that measuring one's intelligence is dehumanizing that person by reducing them to only their intelligence, or measuring that person's strength is dehumanizing them by reducing that person only to their strength. I get evaluated on certain qualities of mine all the time without ever feeling like anybody is degrading me (well, as long as they're not blatantly cunty about it), and it certainly never makes me feel like I'm "just a number" or "just an object for evaluation" or whatever. Is there something special and unique about measuring someone's hotness that I'm missing?
    Last edited by dickriculous; 17-02-13 at 10:10 AM.

Picture is bad, id give her from 6.5-7.5, not "ugly" at all.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast