+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Whatever.... I am entitled to my opinion and clearly lots of people agree with me so ppsstt...
    You are entitled to your opinion, but when those opinions dehumanize others with extreme shaming and rabid hate-spewing over small matters, people are going to call you out on it.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 17-02-13 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Whatever.... I am entitled to my opinion and clearly lots of people agree with me so ppsstt...
    You are the one that derailed this thread. I agree with jackd9999. Go start your own.

She'd get an 8 if she lost that del beef burrito with extra cheese in her belly.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 17-02-13 at 01:15 PM.

*gets popcorn*

lol, Michelle, I find it funny how your bf tells you anything you want to hear, but when he is with his boys, he is a completely different guy.. for eg...

michelle's bf " yo guys, guess what Michelle asked me today ?"

friend "What dude!.."

michelle's bf" She asked if i rate girls with numbers... haha."

friend" what did you say "

michelle's bf " i said no bro.. then i saw this chick on tv and gave her a 7"

friend " haha sick..

michelle's bf" ya guy, what was she expecting me to say.. yes.

see, my wife knows how I am with my boys, and she sometimes wants to join as well.. we watch a move and she would ask me if I'd do her.. and then i tell her yes or no, and why and so on.. she asks, what makes her do able ect.. and i do the same.. She sure loves her Clive Owen and Jason Stateham hahah..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, eh, I'll just be around in case yourself, Wakeup, ash89 and co. spew your overly optimistic, unrealistic BS...I provide a good counter to all that. I mean, SOMEONE has to represent reality here.
    if you actually read what I said you would know that I said yes, I do rate men but not on a numerical scale. that doesn't make sense to me... basically it's yes or no. and you don't represent reality, you're a virgin who's never been in a real relationship. give me a freakin break

I was in a real relationship. Get your facts straight.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

no, you were in middle school and had a "girlfriend" when you were 14. haven't had one since. stop making it into more than what it was, get out there and be with a real adult before you try to give advice to people

I was 15 and in HIGH SCHOOL. Completely counts.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

makes no difference. get over it

Makes a huge difference. Don't be so ageist.

sorry man, high school means shit. i had about 20 gf's in high school.. that i made my gf and switched every week... Pretty stupid back then,

BS. Dating starts in high school. Relationships also start in HS. Otherwise, it would just be middle school.

no, curiosity starts in high school.. exploring, making poor decisions ect.. but your frontal lobe is not even fully developed in high school... so you would not even be able to comprehend what a real relationship is.

Wow, this has just turned into the most condescending thread in history.

No, you're right: everyone apparently is a primitive human in high school. Fascinating stuff, really.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast