+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice, im unsure..

Need advice, im unsure..

so it started at like 14, i met this girl, we did the teen relationship thing, first ever real kiss, we wernt really serious so it went no where and we lost contact, now 6 years on, we spoke again, met up a few times, slept with each other and now its a regular thing as we both single, its turned out to be a regular thing, sleeping with each other, but now shes saying she wants me for more, im 21 i work, out of work i have alot of time on my hands im not busy so its not a time issue, shes 22 has 2 children from a previous relationship, and the father still has contact and has them regularly, im concerned slighlty about taking things further due to the children but thats not a major concern, i just dont feel like it should be, but for example if i think of her with another person i sort of feel like i should of tryed it, i dont no its hard to explain, i sometimes feel like i want to be together and i sometimes dont. but its not fair on me keep saying i dont know to her, she lives roughly 4 miles away so its not a distance issue, can anyone advise me? or give me some sort of help. if you want to know anything else just ask, maybe this will help u with your advise, many thanks

Love Jord

Best advice I can give you: Be careful who you sleep with. It may hurt someone.

Aside from that, what if you just tried going on a date? Make it known to her that you're not sure, but you'd be willing to give her a fair chance by going on a date. If you go on that date and don't feel anything- no effect at all from it- then you need to tell her that you'd rather stay friends (PLATONIC, MIND YOU!). Either way, be honest with her and just give her a chance on a date. But be sure to express how you feel- that you're not trying to jerk her around. That way, you're keeping yourself open to seeing what happens, but at the same time, you're not leading her on. But no matter what, be honest, and don't try to sleep with her again if you decide that you don't want to be with her after that date.

I hope this helps.

well its not like its all my fault, i told her clearly that i dont feel like it would work, yes i admit sometimes i have said we will try, e.g go out on a date, but we never did, but she text me tonight saying she really into me and some other things, but it was only the other week that she text me saying do i want to come round, which means sleeping together, shes asked me go round earlier but i said no, i think maybe i should just try it?, and then i can finally find out how i feel, she says she cant get over me, but its not like ive done anything wrong, we both agreed not long ago to just sleep together, but now she says this again.

Just make up your mind sometimes feel like i want to be together and i sometimes dont its confusing even to read.
    As I see it kids have a father who care about them so thats great. If you like kids they could be like friends to you. And for them you would be friend who ****s their mother.

However just date her like any other girl cause thats who she is.

yeh its even more confusing to feel ! lol, a freind who f's their mother haha, i aint no bad santa haha

Just suck it up and go on a date with her. It's the only way to know once and for all if anything can ever become of this. The two of you can't be putting yourselves in limbo forever. One day, one of you will try pursuing someone else, and the other will be like "what the hell?"

Make a concrete plan. Meet up. See what happens. And no matter what...NO MATTER WHAT...DO NOT--DO NOT!!!!--sleep together on that date because if you decide it's going nowhere, it will hurt her.

Having relationship with a person who already have obligations just like having kids is definitely an issue. This is most especially that the kids’ father is still on contact with them. I can foresee that if you want to pursue this woman everything to her you must accept. As her relationship to her kids’ father will be an issue in the future. Better to find someone with no obligations at all. Go on dating but not to her!