+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Approach Is Best..?

It could work but, she sits like 50 feet from me, if she sees me looking at her like that she could get creeped out...the argument is she wouldnt get creeped out if i was attractive in the first place or that im overthinking, but...i just dont think looking at her like that would do too much to help. It Could... but id be lucky if she looks my way in the first place, the class does have like 80 students..

Did you not read my post? I said you should never think you are out of a girl's league. Stop putting her up on a pedestal, she is just like everyone else, not some goddess that would only settle for a 10. You have to change the way you think about how you see yourself to others.....you blow it all out of proportion. Already with my suggestions you quivering like a little girl. Bottom line: there is no way around it, you have to have confidence in yourself in order to get with this girl. You can't do it from afar doing baby steps.

You will never get a date with anyone unless you are willing to go up to them and ask them for their number. Try practicing in the mirror this weekend then give it a go on her next week.

Oh here is something you can try...make up a fake survey that is part of a project you are working on, and ask her to be a part of it. All you need is a made up form on a clipboard. Make sure it's an easy topic that she can relate to....try to make it funny. Or is that too frightening to do?

Great idea smackie. You can make her laugh and then youll have an excuse to talk to her again once you realize shes not intimidating

I get your point of confidence and frame of thinking, and i understand that you mean that i should take power and initiative, and i will do so then...But one of the reasons that i sometimes object to idea like going through acts like the one you mention about the clipboard is that id rather be more direct, and get it over with, and i assume you treat this as frightening from my part?

I dont know but if confidence and assurance is key id just rather walk up to her, compliment her and just do it..these procedures that u give dont appetize me in the same way, you understand?

Then why are you here? Just go up to her, tell her you think she is cute and should go out with you....then ask for her number.

As for my suggestions....I'm giving you a female perspective on this. This sort of thing works on us, that is why I made these very simple easy to do suggestions. If you can't cope doing something of the likes of these then you keep doing what you have been doing....nothing.

My suggestions are to just get you known to her, to get your foot in the door so to speak.....what you do after is up to you.

Yet another one who's come to get his opinion validated. Yippee.

Here's a tip: There will always be rejection no matter what. We have all gone through it, even us girls. If you fear rejection, you will never be able to ask a girl out. If you don't ask a girl out, you will never have a GF, etc. If you accept the fact reject may happen and you won't let that stop you from trying, then you are ahead of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by whatname View Post

I dont know but if confidence and assurance is key id just rather walk up to her, compliment her and just do it..
    I wish you would too....

Nonono no need to be narrow minded about the issue, im here to get opinions, thoughts, and etc..

I of course give you my first though opinion about the issue, i believe that i told you that i understand the meaning behind your advice but there could be other ways to get the point accross to me and my self while doing other things, your ideas to help and they are taken into account and i could do them..

Im not a narrow minded guy who came here to simply get validated by taking other opinions down and making my being here seem contradictory, thats not the reality here.

I understand that i have to take the initiative, take control, and do something good because women in general like that, and that any doubt about it should be erased in a way because its not helpful.

Ok so i have to do it, i am aware of this that is why in the o.p that right now might noe be the most appropriate time to do it because im not entirely at the most confident levels, and i undertstand that..

Im not trying to be a smart ass i want to make that known.

Quote Originally Posted by whatname View Post
    Nonono no need to be narrow minded about the issue, im here to get opinions, thoughts, and etc..
    So why argue with the opinions expressed? Especially when they're overwhelmingly congruent?

There is no "appropriate" time. That is an insecure guy making excuses. Just go right up to her after class, introduce yourself, compliment her and say you would like her number. If she says no she says no.....it doesn't matter on timing, it's was going to happen anyways.

You can keep talking in circles around this, but it doesn't change what you have to do....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast