+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some womens are just amazing

some womens are just amazing

before i tell my situation let me tell me something about myself

i am a 18 years old boy
    i am a body builder ( quite strong tho)
    i am quite a shy person
    i dont like to talk about shallow things witch makes me pretty hard to connect with people

just 2 days ago a girl that i realy like from my work added me on facebook. this made me really happy because i thought she would be as much intrested in me as i would with her.but from then on some weird things just happened. the first morning after i added her she instantly asked for my phone number so that we could chat on whatsapp. without further thinking i just gave her my number. after 2 days of weird kind of talks.... i rly wondered what her plans was for me. anyways last morning i texted her good morning and from then on she didnt reply me back for 2 days. it realy hurt my feelings because i really liked her. she was a really smart and buitiful girl... i thought she was nice too but i really dont understand what she is trying to do... could it be some kind of test or something?

i rly would like to know what you girls think about this situation.
    excuse me fo rmy bad english

You are a body builderwhich prob means lots of interest from shallow materialistic women who just want to use you for 1money or 2reputation..

Make sure that a girl is genuine and interested in you for who you are before taking it further

that is strange, she seemed interested if she took the initiative to add you on Facebook and then ask for your number. maybe something happened once you started talking? you said when you talked it was "weird", how so? that could have something to do with it

I agree with Ashley89. or she is simply not interested.. I would let it go and don't give her any mind. Just act normal when you see her.. If you see her just say hi and keep on with what you were doing.

maybe she just missed your text, it happens.. before your insecurities devour you, just chill out.. women can sense when you are needy. Send a text, if no reply, then no reply.. move on she'll send you a text back at some point.. then you A. reply, B. reply...with a cocky comment ( eg.. hey, who's this..? she answers.. and then you can engage ) she won't be insulted by it, but will feel challenged. or c. let it go and do not reply at all.

that simple.. woman are as simple as men are to get... keeping them is where all the work takes place.

For once I agree Rob lol

Thx for feedback. What I meant by saying weird talks is ... It felt like she wasn't interested talking to me . Usually girls I talk with would tell me something about themselves or ask a lot...she wasnt saying much... Kinda seemed boring to me. Although she was positive answering my questions.

Also what bothers me is that she saw I said goodmorning to her and she didn't say anything. After that she hasn't been online since today ( she didn't talk to anyone else either on whatsapp)

But anyways thx for the feedback.really apreciated! I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by durante View Post
    Thx for feedback. What I meant by saying weird talks is ... It felt like she wasn't interested talking to me .
    there's your answer right there. maybe she thought she was interested but didn't feel the chemistry when you started texting? it's hard to tell how people are over texts too, do you guys talk or interact when you work together in person?

yeh ashley i thought that too...but just after i replied i have worked with her. and weirdly she was giving me attention. like... she complimented me for doing a good job. and what makes it even better... she was around me all the time trying to talk to me while i wasnt paying to much attention. is that what someone would do if he/she was unintrested? i am not obsessed with her but i rly wonder why these things happening to me.

maybe she is just playing mind games. sometimes people like the chase where if someone is too available, they want to be ignored a bit and then have them chase back after. if she hasn't responded in a few days I would just let her go, act like you aren't interested and she'll probably come back around to you

Bi polar maybe

continue to text " good morning " to her. Or you can express your care by some questions like: " long time no see, i wonder if everything is going on well to you ? " or " .... , are you busy these days? ". If she has feelings to you, she'll rep. If she doesnt, she wont rep, and it's time to let her go and forget her.

i cant do that. i am seeing her at work.. and the weird thing is ... last time when i came to work. she was smiling at me and she asked me why i came early to work. then i went to get a drink and she asked wether if i could bring a glass for her too witch i did and she thanked me for it.i think she might just been using me and she might be just showing "fake kindess"to get what she wants...

i must say i am tired because of women these days. every girl i see these days cares about having expensive things, having respect, status and most of all they want to show how happy they are to other people. i actually saw a girl having a realitionship with a guy just because he has an i phone5

in my 18 years... i have had everything i wanted to have . i never had to care about money, respect and other stuff that bothers most people and yet i have never showed off about these things because i worked really hard to get them.
    its seems finding a girl that can be happy without these things is gonna be really hard for me.

You missed a good chance right there when she asked why you came to work early. Should have told her "because I actually wanted to talk to you about having lunch some time". Don't read into all of the other stuff too much, only because she asked you to bring her a glass doesn't mean she's using you. You'll never find out if her kindness is fake or not until you ask her out. Trust me, I know how hard it is to ask a girl out, but eventually you'll just have to suck it up, jump into that cold water, and just do it.

It's kinda a hard one to call. If you're interested in her, maybe see if she wants to spend some time together outside of work. See if she gives you attention in that scenario - or if you get the vibe she's not really interested. Sometimes it's hard to tell with texts etc and things can be taken the wrong way so easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast