+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do blow jobs really include any blowing?

Tone Guest
    Don't fight >:[

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha. i am freakin' dying right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Whats funny is I could say the EXACT same thing these other people are saying but I would still be jumped all over.
    You both (and you know who you are) love to post right after I do.. doesnt matter what its about. Just like in my post about Chris, One of you decided to tell me I'm not psychologically right lol and I could have said anything and it wouldnt have been right to that person.

Some people just have to disagree for the drama and I guess you two are it. So Misombra you tell me about being naive.. whos the naive one here? I'm going to put you both on my block list now because I realize now no matter what I say youll jump on it. So keep arguing but I wont see it
    wow, that was an incredibly compelling argument there.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! That was funny!

But seriously, Tone - you weren't supposed to post until AFTER misombra or I did because you KNOW that only WE are allowed to post after LL!! Get it together, man!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

By the way LL, you wrote "Just like in my post about Chris, One of you decided to tell me I'm not psychologically right". Actually, that was NOT what I wrote. Go back and read it again. Perhaps you are merely projecting your personal feelings about yourself onto what I wrote.
    Last edited by shh!; 11-06-05 at 02:58 AM.

she never could appreciate our awesomeness anyway. oh well, she'll just have to do without.

Wo!!!!!!!!
    Ok guys firstly thx for ur help. And I didn't mean to cause any type of argument or offence.
    I asked the question because personally i am terified that I will get with a guy, and when the time comes to it I will not know what I'm doin and make a complete fool of myself. I no its not going all the way but I want any first time to be special. You know?
    Don't worry about me, I am single and doubt I shall be doin anythin so serious anytime too. I guess I'm just in a curious stage at the moment and I just want to get all my facts first.
    Personally I think sex is a huge deal and I am gonna be so careful whatever i do so don't worry about my question. Thank you for helping me to understand, I am not under any pressure and I will only do anything when I feel comfortable.
    Seriously I'm fine but you've made me feel alot better about the future
    Love u guys
    xxxx

believe me my dear, if you are with the right person then it will be special. you don't have too be jenna jameson to have "special" sex. it will all come naturally, so don't be so worried about it.

The RIGHT guy will not make you feel foolish for not being an expert; he will be flattered to be your "first".

(This bit was added to Misombra's post in case you don't know who Jenna Jameson is; I only found out myself a few days ago!)

I didn't bother reading all the posts, but: LOL! The guy's dick isn't a balloon!

Quote Originally Posted by JMark
    I didn't bother reading all the posts, but: LOL! The guy's dick isn't a balloon!
    ::proof that you should probably read through the thread before you post lol::

I just HAVE to point this out I'm sorry... lol
    I've already said I wasnt going to argue with them anymore AND blocked them and they STILL preceded to attack me (I'm sure) lol

Oh the drama...
    ~Sarah~

It's very immature to say you're going to block someone and blab
    about it to everyone.

Grow up.

They're not attacking you, just a discussion of what they believe.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Where is the immaturity in not arguing with someone?
    And yes they are attacking, calling someone names, insulting them, even being smart with them is an attack in my book.
    This is none of your business anyway so its immature in my book for you to be getting involved.
    Grow up to you too (See I cam be mean lol sarcastically)
    ~Sarah~

reply to sashna

Dear Sashna,
    my questio is this, why are you asking about blow jobs?
    ><>Snickers

Umm, what exactly does it mean to be "blocked"? Because I was under the impression that it meant that LL would no longer be able to read my posts, but clearly she can. Besides, I thought she blocked me once before...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast