+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do girls think guys who bike around town instead of drive are stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    That's just Americans being stupid imo. Anywhere else in the world, riding your bike to school or work is normal. Here, just like you said, it's poor people and immigrants. (I know, not exactly true, but it's the typical stereotype).
    not in my town... there are bikers all the time. but they have the full on biking outfit and gear on too... and they ride their bike down the middle of the damn street like they're a car haha

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    not in my town... there are bikers all the time. but they have the full on biking outfit and gear on too... and they ride their bike down the middle of the damn street like they're a car haha
    Same with a town I sometimes I have lunch in But the town I live in and the one I work in pretty much are cars only. I can probably count the people I see on a bike on a day with one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    For exercise. That and it was fun until I started thinking about how it might be stupid looking..
    Doesn't matter how it looks LR, its about the positive excersise for yourself. If you want to avoid looking like a tool, invest in a decent street bike and some gear, and pretend to look like you know what you're doing.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Oh, I thought you meant like on a motocycle. I was able to come in here and say how stupid bikers look with their over the top leather outfits. If its a regular bicycle, I think it makes the guy look athletic.

If you want girls to notice you, you have to look the part.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I was able to come in here and say how stupid bikers look with their over the top leather outfits.
    Not as stupid as those who ride motorbikes with no protective gear. Gravel rash from head to toe isn't a good look.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    the only thing I don't like about people who bike are the ones who do it and get in the way when I'm driving. other than that it's fine, I don't see why people would think it was stupid unless you ride a bike with training wheels or something stupid like that
    Just so you know - in the majority of states in the U.S., bikes are considered vehicles and have as much right to the road as you do. Yes, I'm an avid cyclist... I'm what they term a "utility cyclist". I bike back and forth to work. I do our grocery shopping, laundry and errands on one of my bikes (I have 4 right now. Wife has 2), and your ire is misplaced. Bikes that hug the curb are more likely to be hit than ones that "take the lane". If you're being held up, pass when you get to a place that you can safely do so, just like you would another car. If there are no bike lanes, then that's a failing of your community, not the cyclist.

[/soapbox]

Bro has it right! Hell, I'm surprised I haven't been killed or hit by really dumb drivers.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

BTW, LR - I'm still not reading your shit...

But the right girls will not look down on you for riding a bike. That's why I suggested you join a riding group from one of your local bike shops. It's a good way to meet like-minded girls.

Lol, what a numbnut, dumb gaywad dipshit stupid friggin' wannabe bro, square moron jackass.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Hard to answer lol

O ld thread!!!!!!

Relevant though... didn't he just get a BJ while OUT BIKING? Geez YC, looks like I was right, huh?

HIA is completely right. It ended with me getting laid! And we're meeting again this week.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by youngcosmo View Post
    hia is completely right. It ended with me getting laid! And we're meeting again this week.
    qft .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast