+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love is Unpredictable

Love is Unpredictable

It comes in many forms, and with various people.
    1. parents, which raised you to become what you are today.

2. relatives, which care for you, because you are part of their family

3. friends which put their trust in you, and like being around you.

4. The one that takes the most effort, and you do not know, until you feel something that you’ve never felt when being with this person, is your soul mate, the one person you were searching for, and they were right there to be discovered.

We are bred to take risks, but most of us are too afraid to take them.

Asking a girl out to see if you two connect, can be devastating for some people, as they are constantly over thinking every move they make, or every word they say.

You can’t be nervous, or it’ll show, and you’ll be just some awkward person, that can’t hold a conversation, it’s all in the flow, and knowing the right moment to engage.

Love can be wonderful, if your willing to fight to keep it alive, or it’ll fade away, and then wonder what would have happened, if your heart kept beating, and not let it flatline.

P.S. my distance with the one i was meant to be, has become greater, but hopefully she’ll see, how much i’ll fight for her, even if she’s having doubts, because that is how much i care for her, and see that this can last, but it’s still up to her to decide.
    She motivated me to become a better person, and i thank her dearly for what she has brought into my life, and i do not want to lose that.

Not everyone in life goes through life experiencing any form of love or affection; some aren't loved by family, have no friends, etc.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I know, it's sad to think that there are individuals
    out there, that do not get the affection.

We are brought into this life to love each other,
    and not be left to survive on our own.

I'm just glad there are people out there, that love me.

Yeh, its unpredictable to some extent.But once you are in to it,you forget everything.Feel it.

Anyone who is recently divorced, I just finished reading this book and found it incredibly helpful and insightful.
    Love sure is unpredictable - I never thought I'd be divorced. But I've dealt with it and am now learning to move on, and its great! I'm grabbing my new life by the horns.
    I highly recommend. Free for Kindle download at the moment!
    Dating for Divorced People - How to Be Outrageously Successful and Meet the Partner You Deserve. Guaranteed!
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D19LIOY/
    MOVINGforward...