+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to go on a second date?

Get her number through email then ask her out. Don't let the break go by, it is a great time to connect w/her. You want to see her, why wait.

Unfortunately when I got your posts the break was basically over so it would have been impossible to plan something that fast. When I saw her at school I asked her if she would want to go out again and she said she did, but she said she didn't have skates and she had a bad experience last time she went skating, so needless to say she asked if we could do something else. I emailed her telling her what day would work for me and asked what she would want to do. I am not sure if that is the best thing to do or not, but I couldn't think of something to do on such sort notice.

Ok just an update, she actually suggested bowling and we went there today. Thanks everyone for the help.

Go skating (sometimes its free. Where I live, skating is free at the rink), watch a movie at home, make cookies together at home, walk at the beach/park, go for dessert, go for lunch, go running together, go play a sport, go swimming. There are plenty of things to do that doesn't cost any money or not much!

Go to Dragonball tournament.

@fearoflove Thanks, I can use those for future date ideas

@pcmaster The best part about this girl is she would actually like that.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Go skating (sometimes its free. Where I live, skating is free at the rink), watch a movie at home, make cookies together at home, walk at the beach/park, go for dessert, go for lunch, go running together, go play a sport, go swimming. There are plenty of things to do that doesn't cost any money or not much!
    I agree with cooking at home!

Why not just go for a walk? It's cheap because walking is free (last I checked), and you can really bond and learn a lot from someone on it through the conversation. Who knows? Maybe she'll want to hold your hand during it.

Hi Goku,
    How long did you know that girl? If you think you know her pretty well then take her to the place she likes most because when she will enjoy, she will definitely go with you on date again. Hope you got my point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12