+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open discussion. How many times how you fallen in love? what made you fall in love?

So far twice. The first time I was just 16 but I really did love the guy. He just had the greatest personality and charm and we just clicked from day one. He was also my first kiss too so he was really special to me. It took me a long time to let go of him because even though it sounds silly being that young I really thought he was the one I'd marry. After he moved away I would just compare everyone to him and I could never find that instant connection with someone until I met my last boyfriend. I fell in love with him, but he didn't fall in love with me and broke up with me. What made me fall in love was that he was different than any other guy I've met. I have a whole list of things I could write about why I love him, but since we broke up I'm trying to forget all those things :/ I know what you guys mean by the kiss though. There's honestly nothing like kissing someone you are in love with.. It never gets old and it is probably the most amazing feeling ever and I definitely miss it. Although I still do love him, I don't think it was the true ever lasting love or else things wouldn't have ended. I'm still looking for that kind of love

On a funny note I met those two guys while working too. Maybe if we find other jobs we will find other boyfriends lol

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    So far twice. The first time I was just 16 but I really did love the guy. He just had the greatest personality and charm and we just clicked from day one. He was also my first kiss too so he was really special to me. It took me a long time to let go of him because even though it sounds silly being that young I really thought he was the one I'd marry. After he moved away I would just compare everyone to him and I could never find that instant connection with someone until I met my last boyfriend. I fell in love with him, but he didn't fall in love with me and broke up with me. What made me fall in love was that he was different than any other guy I've met. I have a whole list of things I could write about why I love him, but since we broke up I'm trying to forget all those things :/ I know what you guys mean by the kiss though. There's honestly nothing like kissing someone you are in love with.. It never gets old and it is probably the most amazing feeling ever and I definitely miss it. Although I still do love him, I don't think it was the true ever lasting love or else things wouldn't have ended. I'm still looking for that kind of love
    :-/ working on the same to forget my ex he broke up with me for the same reason but he treated me like a queen ohh life

Fair warning, I was a bit of a mess in my younger years lol, and I always fell hard for anyone who gave me that butterflies in the stomach feeling.

I'm taking the term "fall in love" literally btw, so I'm including cases that some of you might not believe to fit if you view being "in love" to be the same as "love".

First time was freshman year in high school. Fell in love with 2 girls at once, both of them on the cheer leading squad. I didn't have the highest self-esteem back then and convinced myself that they were both out of my league, but I had classes with them and we ended up doing a group project together in our civics class. Even though I was terribly awkward back then, I managed to chat them up and got the interest of one of them, the other more or less blew me off. Being the genius that I was back then, I started blowing off the one who was interested and falling all over myself to chase the one who was blowing me off. I chased her completely away, but still had the interest of the other one. However, I ignored her in order to keep myself available in hopes that the one who had been blowing me off would come around, telling myself that if I could just find some way to let her know what an amazing guy I was she would surely fall in love with me. 12 years later I'm still waiting for her to come around lmao.

A couple of years later I fell in love with a band nerd. Had a basic typing class basically just to fill space in my schedule by that point and was sitting right next to her. We hit it off immediately and fell madly in love. I convinced myself that this was the one, that I would never find another girl so amazing and I would die if I ever had to be without her.

Then I lost interest and found someone else....poor band nerd this one turned out being a bit much for me tho. I've posted about her before, emotionally disturbed and all that. I tried to be her white knight and it all just ended in disaster. I decided that would be the last time I mess with an emotionally disturbed girl.

At 23 a new girl started working where I worked and we hit it off pretty fast. We were both fitness freaks and loved to go out at night and dance and we had more fun with each other than we've ever had with anyone else. Problem is she was married. Being the gentleman I was I came up with the idea to break them up and make her leave him for me. Didn't work. She ended up sorely regretting me and staying with him. Not sure what eventually became of them or if he ever found out about me.

I went awhile without anything serious until I hooked up with a new girl who started working at my other job. She was quite a bit younger than me but that didn't stop us from developing serious chemistry. Unfortunately, I was sick of everything else about my life except her and decided to join the military in order to give myself a second chance at a future. Though we loved each other, we broke up when it was time for me to leave, both of us holding each other in tears knowing that I would be far away while she couldn't come with me, knowing we might never see each other again. It was perhaps the saddest moment of my life

I have another gf now but it's not all that serious and I wouldn't say I'm in love. I'm leaving for a new base in a few months so I'm not making any real commitments here. TBH I'm still not completely over the one I left behind when I joined the service.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 22-02-13 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UNBANMENOOB View Post
    Stopped reading after "fair warning". Nobody wants to read a ****ing blog of your life on a forum, dick. Get to the point, bro.

Back in high school, I fell in love with every semi-respectably looking to hot chick that ever said a word to me (sometimes not even that much!).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Leave it to a stupid Brit to misspell a South Park quote: it's "authorit-ah"!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Is dick challenging my authorati? Dumb faggot writing untrue shite on the internet. I'm not anonymous. I'll quite happily meet you for a karate duel anytime you want.
    Oh my whats the point in posting nasty stuff on here? Honestly go back to your dojo and tell your Sensie all about your behaviour on here, I am pretty certain that there will be a sparing match mighty quick with him due to your lack of respect towards others. Yes I know about Karate and I know how they teach respect above all else, something you clearly missed!!!!

I am the sensi, lol, and dont ever tell me what to do woman. I've kicked a womans ass before, and I'm not afraid to do it again if you're anywhere near chicago from the 25th onwards. You know nothing about the art of karate.
    You are rather funny thanks for the giggle, someone on here said that now and then there are idiots that come on here just to be well idiots and its amusing, at first i thought how could it be funny? But there it is!!!!! woop woop there it is!!! LMAO

Im sorry about your first love tassy thats sad xx

I have had 4 loves in my life, here are the 2 I look back the most fondly.

My 2nd GF, a 5'9 beautiful/super smart mixed European girl from Israel. We met in college/class she was looking for a place to sit and her eyes met mine, so I smiled and she sat next to me. We did the normal intro and class began. We exchanged numbers. We became study buddies and started hanging out a bit. She invited me to her roomates bday party, we drank and danced. Eventually, while dancing close I gave her a kiss on the neck with my hands around her. She touched my face and we kissed for the 1st time. We basically lived together and had so much chemistry that we lost ourselves in each other for a year. She was really my sexual awakening and we always seemed so in tune.

My 3rd GF, a beautiful latina. Met her in college dancing at a club/bar. I was a junior and she a senior. We hit it off right away and danced the whole night. She was sitting next to me as the club called last call, so I invited her and her friends to an after party. Her friends did not want to go, but she didn't want to leave me. We were standing at this point and she was still beside me talking to her friends, I realized then that she had been holding my hand the entire time. She came with me to the party. We kissed later that night and just could not let each other go. We started dating and I soon realized she was inexperienced, so we talked and said we would take things slow.

Well, about 3 weeks later we were spending a lot of time together we went to a football game, got drunk, and ended up in her bedroom. Things started leading to sex, but she was drunk so I ended up going down on her and then all of her roommates came home drunk, so we joined the party. The next day she came over my place with this sexed crazed look in her eye and took me straight to my room where we made love for the 1st time. She told me she loved me, which I had felt when she looked into my eyes when we were making love. I had never felt so loved in my entire life and just so much warmth. We dated for 2 years, had a crazy chemistry, and were so open with each other. She would roll over in the middle of the night and caress me and I would wake up and we would make love.

Fond memories.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 23-02-13 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    I have had 4 loves in my life, here are the 2 I look back the most fondly.

My 2nd GF, a 5'9 beautiful/super smart mixed European girl from Israel. We met in college/class she was looking for a place to sit and her eyes met mine, so I smiled and she sat next to me. We did the normal intro and class began. We exchanged numbers. We became study buddies and started hanging out a bit. She invited me to her roomates bday party, we drank and danced. Eventually, while dancing close I gave her a kiss on the neck with my hands around her. She touched my face and we kissed for the 1st time. We basically lived together and had so much chemistry that we lost ourselves in each other for a year. She was really my sexual awakening and we always seemed so in tune.

My 3rd GF, a beautiful latina. Met her in college dancing at a club/bar. I was a junior and she a senior. We hit it off right away and danced the whole night. She was sitting next to me as the club called last call, so I invited her and her friends to an after party. Her friends did not want to go, but she didn't want to leave me. We were standing at this point and she was still beside me talking to her friends, I realized then that she had been holding my hand the entire time. She came with me to the party. We kissed later that night and just could not let each other go. We started dating and I soon realized she was inexperienced, so we talked and said we would take things slow.

Well, about 3 weeks later we were spending a lot of time together we went to a football game, got drunk, and ended up in her bedroom. Things started leading to sex, but she was drunk so I ended up going down on her and then all of her roommates came home drunk, so we joined the party. The next day she came over my place with this sexed crazed look in her eye and took me straight to my room where we made love for the 1st time. She told me she loved me, which I had felt when she looked into my eyes when we were making love. I had never felt so loved in my entire life and just so much warmth. We dated for 2 years, had a crazy chemistry, and were so open with each other. She would roll over in the middle of the night and caress me and I would wake up and we would make love.

Fond memories.
    cute story. are you with someone now?

I do not want to repeat myself, so just follow the link

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/77694-Long-Distance-Relationship?highlight=
    Last edited by Kromat83; 23-02-13 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina26 View Post
    cute story. are you with someone now?
    Nope, ended a 5 year relationship over 7 months ago. Ready to meet a good woman.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    My 3rd GF, a beautiful latina. Met her in college dancing at a club/bar.

she came over my place with this sexed crazed look in her eye and took me straight to my room where we made love for the 1st time.

She told me she loved me, which I had felt when she looked into my eyes when we were making love.

I had never felt so loved in my entire life and just so much warmth.

We dated for 2 years, had a crazy chemistry, and were so open with each other.

She would roll over in the middle of the night and caress me and
    I would wake up and we would make love.

Fond memories.
    I felt like this after 2 dates with my girl, our talks were just awesome meeting
    her the first time in our car, for my mom's cleaning business of all places.

She first shared her info, initiated the first kiss on my lips.

The more time i spent with her, the more
    i was falling for her and so was she.

I took her to my place, and she first didn't want to sleep together at that
    moment as she said that she wouldn't be returning back to Canada, but
    that night i explained myself and she started to warm me up and things
    lead to something special, that we shared that night and did sleep in the same bed.

She liked how honest and real i was, and i just loved her personality.

P.S. Now it is long-distance, and hope to see her this summer,
    and go from where we left off, in each others arms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast