+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open discussion. How many times how you fallen in love? what made you fall in love?

Open discussion. How many times how you fallen in love? what made you fall in love?

Just wondering and would like to read some stories

Once. I fell in love with him because he has a lot of inner strenght, emotional maturity, confidence, integrit emotional intelligence, hes not a quitter, he works hard, hes gorgeous, tall, strong, fit and perfect, he makes me laugh, great in bed, he has self respect and respect for women.

He has hugh self esteem, confidenxe, knows what he wants, focused, determined, calm, hed never give up on us without a fight, he loves me unconditionally for who i am and treats me the way i feel i deserve to be treated.

I have so much respect for this beautiful man-hes one in a million and i never want to let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Once. I fell in love with him because he has a lot of inner strenght, emotional maturity, confidence, integrit emotional intelligence, hes not a quitter, he works hard, hes gorgeous, tall, strong, fit and perfect, he makes me laugh, great in bed, he has self respect and respect for women.

He has hugh self esteem, confidenxe, knows what he wants, focused, determined, calm, hed never give up on us without a fight, he loves me unconditionally for who i am and treats me the way i feel i deserve to be treated.

I have so much respect for this beautiful man-hes one in a million and i never want to let him go.
    you are pretty lucky michelle

I know he is the best. Thank you!

For real? Once.

Real, actual, true love? Never.

Yes only once. And i intend to keep it that way

i had past relationships-never compatable, never felt right, got bored fast, was not happy etc.. Iv always known what i want and i found him

Once when I was young my first love but he died. Then again with the man I am currantly seperating from
    I was married to another man for 20 years but I was not inlove with him, cared very much for him but no not inlove.
    So twice ...................... so far................ still a lot of life and love in me yet

Quote Originally Posted by tassy View Post
    Once when I was young my first love but he died. Then again with the man I am currantly seperating from
    I was married to another man for 20 years but I was not inlove with him, cared very much for him but no not inlove.
    So twice ...................... so far................ still a lot of life and love in me yet
    oh sorry for the first one but cool you are that positive

for me twice. the 1st time was my ex boyfriend, and it sounds so corny but I knew I loved him when I 1st met him... he had these incredible green eyes and his sense of humor and charm immediately caught my attention. we flirted for a few months before we started dating and I'll never forget the first time he kissed me. I always heard of people describing true love kisses and comparing them to fireworks and stuff like that, always thought it was crazy but I seriously felt them during our 1st kiss.

the 2nd time was a guy I met after my ex broke up with me, at first I was just attracted to him physically but after hanging out and getting to know each other I felt myself falling in love with him. it was a different kind of love than my 1st love ex-boyfriend, it was more of a gradual thing but the intensity of my feelings for him were so strong I knew it was more than just simply liking him. however he isn't really a good guy and in the end not right for me, yet I still struggle with trying to let go of my feelings for him!

those are my stories :] not too exciting haha

Have to be positive darlin, I have to be.
    I have never forgotten my first love I still shed a tear on his birthday and the anniversary of his death every year.
    I dearly love the man I am separating from but sometimes, sadly being in love just isnt enough.
    What about you Kat?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    for me twice. the 1st time was my ex boyfriend, and it sounds so corny but I knew I loved him when I 1st met him... he had these incredible green eyes and his sense of humor and charm immediately caught my attention. we flirted for a few months before we started dating and I'll never forget the first time he kissed me. I always heard of people describing true love kisses and comparing them to fireworks and stuff like that, always thought it was crazy but I seriously felt them during our 1st kiss.

the 2nd time was a guy I met after my ex broke up with me, at first I was just attracted to him physically but after hanging out and getting to know each other I felt myself falling in love with him. it was a different kind of love than my 1st love ex-boyfriend, it was more of a gradual thing but the intensity of my feelings for him were so strong I knew it was more than just simply liking him. however he isn't really a good guy and in the end not right for me, yet I still struggle with trying to let go of my feelings for him!

those are my stories :] not too exciting haha
    ahaha mad cute i know the first kiss feeling <3 ugh i wish my ex was here smh i even planned it took him inside a park, drank coffee, talked and he asked me for a kiss. hahahas i realized it wasnt a dream like a 10 minutes after the kiss happened... so cheesy

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina26 View Post
    ahaha mad cute i know the first kiss feeling <3 ugh i wish my ex was here smh i even planned it took him inside a park, drank coffee, talked and he asked me for a kiss. hahahas i realized it wasnt a dream like a 10 minutes after the kiss happened... so cheesy
    that's how I felt! haha we worked together at a retirement home, we were servers and worked in the kitchen and I remember I went into this big walk in refrigerator to get something and he came in after me and he just like came over leaned in and kissed me on the lips... and I walked out of the fridge smiling from ear to ear hahaha the rest of the day everyone was like Ashley what's wrong with you? I wasn't even talking just walking around smiling hahaha. too bad he turned out to be an ass!

Quote Originally Posted by tassy View Post
    Have to be positive darlin, I have to be.
    I have never forgotten my first love I still shed a tear on his birthday and the anniversary of his death every year.
    I dearly love the man I am separating from but sometimes, sadly being in love just isnt enough.
    What about you Kat?
    ugh lord for me i will say 2 impossible loves and 1 that was possible but didnt work.
    first was a hs friend he was and is my best friend back in my country, i dont know if it was the time we shared together or what that drove me crazy when he was around me and wanted him as more as friends, but he had a gf and saw me only as his bbf. now he has a kid and im her godmother lol so i learned how to love him in a different way.
    the second one i met in college, he was single and i saw him and told myself he is going to be my husband hahahaa nay didnt happen he only saw me like a sister and wont allow anybody to say we make a cute couple because he doesnt like me like that at all. so i just forgot about him.
    My third, my only and first bf, met him at work. The only one i liked and actually liked me back still love him but he broke up with me. all of them have an awesome personality and funny as hell.
    no too lucky i guess

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    that's how I felt! haha we worked together at a retirement home, we were servers and worked in the kitchen and I remember I went into this big walk in refrigerator to get something and he came in after me and he just like came over leaned in and kissed me on the lips... and I walked out of the fridge smiling from ear to ear hahaha the rest of the day everyone was like Ashley what's wrong with you? I wasn't even talking just walking around smiling hahaha. too bad he turned out to be an ass!
    that was funny and cute. oh well his lost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast