+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I wrong for being so happy?

You can never be too happy.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    If you keep having negative or worried thoughts, you're bound to look for problems. Stop worrying and be blessed for being happy. Savor the moment.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    People who are going through loneliness, times of stress, neglect, etc often get very absorbed or infatuated because their feelings are woken up by someone new. They feel what they have been missing and it can be so intoxicating and addictive. It can go in one of two ways, it wears off just as quickly as it started, or it blooms into something bigger. Falling on your face meaning you are not getting the commitment you want, and everything is at a standstill. This is where you are at now. You are in love with this fella, you know his situation and you are wondering how much longer or if this will ever go anywhere. Should you stay and invest more of yourself and let fate decide? or should you get out now before you fall any harder and save yourself from heartbreak?

That my dear is all up to you. You are just going to have to weigh things out like your expectations, and a deadline. I totally understand that you shouldn't be expected to wait for years to have a final commitment, and this is looking so temporary atm.

He has asking her for a divorce in the near future./

One of my hater acquaintance or friend from years ago is jealous cause she doesnt have a man. She said he is not a good man cause he left an disabled wife. How stupid is that. That man has a right to want a normal and happy life. Some people jsut want to say negative things because they wish they had a man in their lives. I can't stand jealous haters. I stopped confiding in her because she found all the negative in everything. A true hater. Keeping her at an arms lenght as far as anything.

If it was me, I wouldn't let him divorce her. If he does divorce her then he would be a better man if he made sure that she was financially taken care of and that her medical/nursing was in place.

Don't get jealous when he goes and visits her until she's no longer alive to go visit.

*Adding: Besides, not to rain on your parade or anything, but I'd imagine he's been telling you for a while that he's going to "divorce her soon."

If I were her, I'd tell him to have his life with you (it would be the unselfish thing to do) but I too think he'd be a better man if he allowed her to make that sacrifice without it being forced upon her in her condition.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-03-13 at 02:25 AM.

Ya I agree, you really don't need to see him divorce her if staying married is only for the purpose to support her finacially and make sure she is comfortable. I think it's fair to stay out of their business and let him figure out what the next step will be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12