+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad and lonely.

Sad and lonely.

Ok, I don't actually know If I need help, advice or what, but I just need to tell you this, maybe there are some chances. But well, knowing me, I may ruin those chances, still.

I went to new school and saw regular people there, vain people.
    I liked to one girl and she actually came to talk to me and complimeted me almost on the first day and she said she noticed me right when I came and stuff... She seemed vain, but then... Oh. She started to like me. As I told, she had said some good things to me and I barely maid her happy. I used to be just not so good at flirting and stuff, I wasn't used to it.
    At first, on the first days in school I talked to her when on the bus together, she was new and I was new.
    But as the time went by, she got more friends and I am not that kind of person who goes talking between to people... I just don't like to interrupt. And I also think that maybe I gave a wrong impression to her by that.

I know at least 2 girls who were interersted in me (in my previous school), and one got pretty close even. But I wasn't so interested in them. Even one was the girl who was a class prettyness and all the boys wanted her... She was just, a bit vain and too rich for me, hehe.
    But the girl in new school was different. And the problem was also, that I felt insecure, i didn't have job and I am not in rich family also (16 then), so i was kind of shy for asking her out.

Also, I sort of go a bit nervous in some situations and may say things what I don't mean, like lieing. In these situations, i have lied some things i regret very much and they eat me inside, but I have never lied to her personaly. And I don't like lieing, and I don't lie purpously. its just, in some situations, people are asking really weird and you really don't get what they are asking and stuff.

So, as the times went by, we talked lesser and lesser and then we had only eye-contact. I never got her phone number or her address, and now she is gone.
    She didn't tell anybody that she is going to new school, even if I knew she had thought so, and she acted like she was going. But I still didn't believe it. At the last day, on the school end day, I really found out she that she goes away. I wanted to talk to her and say good bye and wish luck to her and hug her and... But I couldn't, she was with her best friend all the time, and as I said before, I am not kind of interrupting person. And she looked really happy actually, I thought maybe I ruin something etc...

But now she is gone and she doesn't know how I feel. I think I know where she goes but I don't have her phone number nor her address. But i think I am ready to ask her out... I missed my chance.
    There may be a chance of getting her phone number, but I am too shy to get it.

I don't know, maybe it is better to let it go? But she was different, I haven't seen such a girl in my life, she is so smart and she is thinking different like me. I like the way she dresses, I like the way she looks, but she is gone.

What should I do?
    Oh, I know what I can do, but how and how I can make myself doing that?

Ohh... a monolouge...

Geez.

Thanks.

lilwing89 Guest
    you are really insecure, thats what your problem is. and really, with girls, you have to be confident. the problem with being poor, if the girl really likes you, she probably wouldnt care.
    the interrupting thing.....i know i used to be the same way, when i was a freshman in highschool i changed. if you wanted to talk to her, just walk up to her and if she was talking to someone, wait until they stop talking, and catch their attention.(maybe she wanted you to interrupt) you obviouslly cant just sit there and not interrupt if you want something to happen. if you see an opportunity to do something, well then.....DO IT
    im sorry about your loss however....good luck finding her.

boobaa.. you have almost the same problem as OV.

so, get her number from her best friend or something.

see where that goes.

or give your info to her friend.

it's never too late to take action.
    "Ogres are like onions."

dude ,....

what r u doing on this forum when u should be out there looking for her number ... stop reading this and GO .............GO NOW!
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    dude ,....

what r u doing on this forum when u should be out there looking for her number ... stop reading this and GO .............GO NOW!
    Gotta luv this guy!!!!

Valiente, valiente!
    "Ogres are like onions."

hi, I'm new to this forum, but I'm anything but a stranger to feeling the way you do. Do whatever you can to get her phone number. She's already gone, so what do you have to lose? Whatever you do from this point forward is progress. Even if you find her and she thinks it was kind of creepy that you "hunted her down," which is very unlikely, you would still be better off than you are now. Ask around, find out where she lives and what her number is. You have to at least try otherwise you might never know what could've been...

I once swallowed a little goldfish whole, so i know how regret feels.

Just put all that lack of confidence aside and talk to her

Pff, it seems that I have to wait whole summer until I meet the people who know her phone number... And i don't know her address also, but at least I know a city part where she lives (been there like.. like every day and not seen her).

Its just that, every time I go out I am thinking that she steps out from the next corner...
    Maybe I should let it go? How?

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    you have almost the same problem as OV.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by adam4564
    I once swallowed a little goldfish whole, so i know how regret feels.

Just put all that lack of confidence aside and talk to her
    hahaha wtf a goldfish....did you shit it out?
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    No.

Yes.

Yes.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

No.

No.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Is my problem too shity to confess that you have had almost the same problem?

Don't let 'em get to ya, boo. Just tell your story.

bwhaha, I actually think I know where she lives, almost. I used my crapy logic!

But OVs post may be insulting to me! haha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast