+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell when a woman likes you...

How to tell when a woman likes you...

WHEN A WOMAN IS ATTRACTED TO A MAN, SHE WILL NOT JUST COME STRAIGHT OUT AND TELL HIM. THIS WOULD MAKE HER FEEL “EASY.” SO HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN SHE LIKES US? WELL, THERE ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT HARDWIRED REACTIONS THEY GIVE OFF WHEN THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO A MAN. IF WE CAN SPOT THESE SMALL SIGNALS THAT WOMEN GIVE OFF AND ACT ON THEM APPROPRIATELY, WE WILL ULTIMATELY BE ABLE TO ESTABLISH MUTUAL ATTRACTION. WHICH, IN TURN, WILL ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS OURSELVES AND ESTABLISH A CONNECTION AND RAPPORT TO ULTIMATELY LEAD HER INTO SEDUCTION. MOST MEN, AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIVES, HAVE A WOMAN CRAWLING ALL OVER THEM, PRACTICALLY BEGGING FOR THEM, AND THEY DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT. THESE THINGS ARE KNOWN AS “INDICATORS OF INTEREST” HERE ARE SOME OF THE MAJOR THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR…
    1. “Soooo, what do you do?”- When she clearly indicates that she wants to get to know you better, this means that she is attracted to you. This could include asking your name, your age, where you are from, etc. (Side note: most women do not actually care WHAT you do… It is how you present yourself and how you present what you do.)
    2. “I like your jacket!”- You like my jacket? Really? You would wear a white sport coat? This is a clear sign of a girl telling you she likes you. If you have something interesting that she can compliment you on, this also gives her a reason to initiate a conversation with you. In order for her to communicate something to you, you have to give her the opportunity to do so. Any type of logical compliment a woman gives you is her trying to win over your attention. This is what men do to her when they are attracted to her. Therefore, logically, she thinks that is what she should do when she is attracted to a man.
    3. “…. soooo…”- When a conversation has a long pause, if she tries to re-initiate the conversation with you, this means she doesn’t want you to walk away. She is seeking your attention. Most men will allow this “long pause” to turn into an awkward moment of silence and blurt out something stupid. If you can maintain control of the interaction, you will be able to insert these pauses and see if she likes you.
    4. Hair Tossing- This is something most women don’t even realize they are doing. It is a dead give away when they are attracted to a man. In pre-historic times, apes had a similar gesture that they would use when they were seeking to attention of a potential mate. Women will subconsciously toss their hair (sometimes to the point where it is blatantly obvious) in an effort to present themselves at their best when she seeks the attention of a man that she is attracted to.
    5. – Just a simple smile is sometimes all it takes. Or if she laughs or giggles at your lame jokes. If a woman smiles directly at you, again, she wants you too see her with all of her best attributes. If a woman is willing to open up her smile, it means she already is starting to feel comfortable around you.

why are you yelling at us? lol. p.s. I would never do any of these things with a guy I liked, maybe I did when I was 13 but not in an adult dating situation.

with the exception of hair tossing, all those points are just basic small talk. None of them would indicate that I'm interested in a man.

My hair isn't long enough to toss.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I once stood behind some lame chicklette at a crowded bar who tossed her hair like every 5 mins. It was long a currly and course and I was afraid she was going to contaminate my drink so I tapped her on the shoulder and told her: "If you toss your hair my way one more time I'm gong to take you home to my brother. He'll fix you up." She moved.