+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if I'm not good looking?

I think looks matter more for the males, then the females.
    We grativitate more to an attractive, good looking girl, even if they might be out our league, but we share our personality with them, and hopefully they respect us for what we will offer.
    Handsome males tend to be too cocky, and not in a good way like staying positive and not letting comments from others bring them down, showing others that can succeed in whatever they put their mind into.
    While others use it to show, just how much better they are then everyone else.

I dont agree. My bf is very good looking and hes not cocky. Hes confident, has a lovely personality, empathy for others, lots of integrity etc.

If you watch jeremy kyle you will see that most of the lying cheating scumbags are unnattractive insecure idiots..

You can have great self esteem on many levels but if you dont go along with what society upholds as being good looking, how would a gorgeous woman ever "go out" with a good guy whose face looks like a horse's asshole?

Fine don't obsess over it, find a healthy balance where you can make the most out of your self, but personally as a guy i can have a lovely female friend who i love as a friend but id never go out with because of lack of physical attraction or even physical repulsion.

Id have to be a pretty open minded guy to do such, and on top of that, looks affect how others see us in many ways and that can affect us, why do you think no one goes out in their pajamas? everyone cares about looks to a certain degree, i guess the best advice is to be confident and sure, instead of depressing and negative, despite the "reality" of things.

I think i see the overall point with the OP though.
    Last edited by whatname; 10-03-13 at 12:35 PM.

not all about looks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12