+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ugh, i need a whine (wine) session...

ugh, i need a whine (wine) session...

do you guys ever get depressed? not like check into the hospital depressed, but just discouraged about life.

i'm already pretty faithless in humanity and discouraged that it'll never change. but i'm starting to feel that way about my life too. time goes by so fast and here i am stuck in one place and life just seems to be moving ahead of me and i'm standing still. the good guy always lose and the bad guys always win it seems. sometimes i feel like i simply know too much about our world too be happy living in it. i'm so cynicle and fatalistic about everything that i never expect things to work out right. there is so much to be upset about.

i really think that ignorance is bliss. but i'm not ignorant, so my life isn't blissful. will i get over this or should i just get used to my life as a bitter ol' *****?

drink up, drink up..

it's a phase. i feel like that sometimes.

especially, i feel like that right now, and i'm trying to overcome it by posting a whole lot of bs so the real feelings don't sink in.

but still i feel it. and it's killing me. i'm trying to chat with everyone and it doesn't work. i'm not going to sit around though. it's almost 12, i'm gonna go see if i can catch a movie and try to be happy.

ignorance is bliss. but you know what else is bliss? knowing that problems exist, but eventually, will get better.

and that means you should come to visit us in boston!!!!

a break, misombra, a nice vacation. you only have to pay for the airplane ride, you know?
    "Ogres are like onions."

I am in the same place right now. It sucks, but you are the person that can change where your life goes. Your more frustrated than depressed. Imagine yourself say 6 months from now. Whatever you picture, then set yourself up to accomplish it. And make it realistic, take the baby steps, then it will happen. Try taking St. Johns Wart, its cheap and it helped me out.

"Just follow your heart, thats what I do." Napolean

but f*ck. even the movie theatre isn't on my side!!!!

let's play.
    "Ogres are like onions."

let's do it

hit me up on yahoo.

what's your yahoo name? same as here?

and yes, i'm so drinking it up right now. george killian's irish red to be specific. i'm glad to know it's a phase and deep down i already know. i've had phases like this before but they have always been much more simple. i guess that's the nature of evolution. or does it get more simple. i don't know. you know somebody once told me that the 27 to 30 stretch is a very crazy age for a lot of people. i feel like i'm having growing pains or something.

yep! it is the same.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    red wine goes nicely with red meat.

white wines are better suited with fishes and white meat.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Misombra - I have regular bouts of ups and downs, so you aren't alone. Only stupid people are always happy, so you are in good company. Try to cheer up; this mood will pass, sweetie. I will send you a private message...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    red wine goes nicely with red meat.

white wines are better suited with fishes and white meat.

raverboy
    So says the alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    do you guys ever get depressed? not like check into the hospital depressed, but just discouraged about life.

i'm already pretty faithless in humanity and discouraged that it'll never change. but i'm starting to feel that way about my life too. time goes by so fast and here i am stuck in one place and life just seems to be moving ahead of me and i'm standing still. the good guy always lose and the bad guys always win it seems. sometimes i feel like i simply know too much about our world too be happy living in it. i'm so cynicle and fatalistic about everything that i never expect things to work out right. there is so much to be upset about.

i really think that ignorance is bliss. but i'm not ignorant, so my life isn't blissful. will i get over this or should i just get used to my life as a bitter ol' *****?

I feel like... same.

Most people doesn't even know in what world we are living in, so they cannot even care. So, are those winners bad if they don't know?

You see, we live under rules, and rules make this world we are living in. There are no such things as bad or good, there are only rules. If a thing doesn't match up with common rule, it is considered bad. Live with it.
    Last edited by boobaa; 09-06-05 at 06:50 PM.

Misombra---I think you should travel more. Save like mad for 6mths, and go on a trip to a distant country. Preferably a different continent. Spend 2 weeks in that country. It'll give you a different perspective and shake you up a bit :-)

thanks. i'd love to travel. i want to go egypt and spain. maybe a nice mediterranean cruise would do me some good. that's a damn good idea chlorine.

Tone Guest
    Try lookin at it this way... you can't have good times without bad times right? Think of the phase you're going through as making you better, stronger, so that WHEN the good times come (and they will) you will be able to appreciate them a lot more and not take as much for granted, havin been what you been through.

Chin up :)

Misombra---Make it happen. It's now June. You've got half a year to fill that piggy bank. Christmas amidst the pyramids?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast