View Poll Results: First 2 photos or second 2 photos? (I re-posted the images, scroll down)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skinny (1st pair)

0 0%
  • Curvy (2nd pair)

1 100.00%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skinny or Curvy (PHOTOS)

Skinny or Curvy (PHOTOS)

So I also wanted to ask if guys prefer skinny or curvy figures, but wanted to include photos as well, so it is clear what I mean: Which type do you like more?

SKINNY:

Attachment 1682

Attachment 1684

Curvy:

1) Attachment 1685

2) Name:  askkk.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  50.7 KB

Curvy, just look at those hips, i can see that she at least works out and eats properly.

http://www.loveforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1687&d=1361761113&thum b=1

All that a skinny girl thinks about, is how many calories she consumed,
    so who know if she is eating at all, and properly does lots of Cardio as well.

The one and only curvy pick that actually loaded isn't curvy, that's skinny.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    The one and only curvy pick that actually loaded isn't curvy, that's skinny.
    Her hip to waist ratio is quite pronounced - therefore, she has curves. She's far from being straight up and down.

Of course, if you want to use the word curvy as a euphamism for fat, then no, she's not curvy.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Her hip to waist ratio is quite pronounced - therefore, she has curves. She's far from being straight up and down.

Of course, if you want to use the word curvy as a euphamism for fat, then no, she's not curvy.
    Last I saw, even thin women had hips. Otherwise they might be a man.

Only one picture is showing up for me....
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Last I saw, even thin women had hips. Otherwise they might be a man.
    You haven't been looking very closely.

This website shows women's different body shapes. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-488236/Trinny-Susannah-reveal-12-womens-body-types--you.html

Both the Cornet and Column are pretty much straight up and down. And they aren't men.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Only one picture is showing up for me....
    Yep. Same.

This website shows women's different body shapes. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-488236/Trinny-Susannah-reveal-12-womens-body-types--you.html

Both the Cornet and Column are pretty much straight up and down. And they aren't men.
    Perfectly straight? Where is their uterus? I've just been probably confusing them for boys.

lol that is not my definition of curvy. That's healthy.. When you say skinny do you literally mean skin and bone? And when you say curvy do you mean normal?

So what word defines other body shapes?

Maybe I like latinas a bit too much, but none of those women in that link have a shape I like. They are either old or way too white. Give me a nice latina, caribbean, someone with a little color/tan and a nice backside. They also dressed them in the most unflattering/dumpy sweat pants and shirt that I have ever seen. IMHO it is a terrible representation for the women and really don't look like the women I see just running around where I live. Definitely needs more diversity. Maybe it is more representative of the women in the UK, but here in Florida not at all.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 26-02-13 at 08:57 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm with onlyvirgins. The girl that's showing isn't curvy in my opinion. This one is, and she's 1000x sexier. But yes, a lot of overweight girls call themselves "curvy", and I suppose they could be, but most of them have fat waists.

Last edited by vashti; 26-02-13 at 09:45 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Okay, I have reposted the images. Hope they show now!

Skinny:

Name:  ask4.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  96.5 KB
    Name:  ask5.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  59.6 KB

Curvy:

Name:  askk.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  32.0 KB
    Name:  askkk.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  50.7 KB

I'll have both, please. Hell, if i were a manhow or any good with girls and could juggle broads, I'd go half the time with the top chicks and then the other with the bottom. Never none of that "she's not fat; she's curvy" 250 lbs. faux chicks.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

selma in dusk till dawn, is the best example of a body type I like.. but everyone is different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast