+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello I am Jo

Hello I am Jo

I am here just to get advice and to vent. To be honest I am not sure if anyone can help me considering I am a little different than most people. In fact I am half expecting nothing but discrimination and insults to be thrown my way here. But I figured I didn't have anything to lose. I am a MTF ts person, I selected my gender as male but thats only because at the moment I am still presenting as such... anyway this makes things uniquely difficult for me.

Hello jo88, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hey, Jo, what's up? Welcome to the site.

Don't worry about discrimination. I'm gay, and no one even cares; they're good people who won't give you any problems.

Hi Jo welcome to the site. Don't worry we wont discriminate here. You have nothing to worry about. Feel free to write your story in more detail and we will try to give you some advice. I was watching a program the other evening about a transgender woman and am not judgmental on that topic at all. You cannot help how you were born and it is not your fault

Welcome to this forum, there is no reason to worry as there is no discrimination on the online forums. Enjoy

Welcome Jo! No descrimination here. Doesn't matter if your gay, straight, man, women, or a bit of everything we are here to help. Just as long as your not into animals (in the wrong way), I will call PITA...lol.