+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My married lover, I dont know what to do.

If the can afford it, some women/men enjoy actually being able to be the ones that raises their children rather than handing the responsiblity over to daycare, rob. So yea, you're not alone in your thinking. Naturally if it's not finacial possible then they have to do what they have to do. It's got nothing to do with the woman being subservient.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Lol where i come from men and women work, look after babies and a home together. Modern men and women make a good team, they respect each other and marriage is about love these days-not money, property or land and most the people around me seem to have happy relationships because of all that.

I find it hard to believe that some women wana go back to the way things were where we wer told to jump and expected to say how high. Something wrong with some people..
    My wife wanted a traditional life/marriage. Nothing would've made her happier than to be the home-maker and stay-at-home mom. Things don't work out how we want, usually.

Im not saying theres anything wrong with that HIA. But some peoples attitudes or wrong. Not your wifes as she would have been doing what she thought was best for her children.

Im refering to people who expect a man to provide and put a lot of pressure on him while also being treated like a doormat letting him call all the shots and getting up to all sorts while she spends all his money

Now you're talking about the difference between a partnership and a transactional relationship. Different thing.

I no i was responding to something someone else said-cant remember who but it camee across as very shallow and materialistic to me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456