+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He got me twisted, I'm so sick! urgent advice please

He got me twisted, I'm so sick! urgent advice please

Ex- talks about me with my friends..
    Is something I couldn't control! My ex asks them how am I doing and they were talking and my friends say how could him ruined my life and he said he is not responsible that my life is ruin??

He broke up with me, left me in a trash, my life is ruin because of him and he said he is not responsible?

Guys what do you think about that?

You are responsibile for your own happiness and your life is not ruined. He will not be your last boyfriend so try hard to forget about him and tell your friends that you don't want to hear anything further about him and if he talks to your friends about you, tel your friends to tell him it's none of his business now.

You'll be fine, you're life is not ruined.

Axis, you're over reacting. Your life is NOT ruined - it's there infront of you waiting to be lived when you choose to do so.

He's also not responsible for your lack of resilience. In life, sh1t happens. It happens to all of us. But it's our own responisiblity to pick ourselves up and get on with our lives.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No one ruins someone else's life by breaking up with them... Even when my ex dumped me time after time, I knew he wasn't ruining my life. It hurt like hell, and at times, I felt like I was losing faith in the fact that my life would get better. But you know what? I plunged into reading and writing. *coughs*Yes, I did damn him in one of my short stories, but that's beside the point.*coughs* I moved on with my life and talked to other men. In the end, I felt as close to human I could again, but this time I felt more cautious and methodical. You'll feel it too.

He didn't ruin your life. You did if you're letting this affect your entire existence.

Thank you all for your kind advices. I mean he hurt me really bad, I'm in a total wreck after he dumped me that I thought my life is ruin

As hard as it is I will move forward and get on with my life without him. He is long gone but the memory of him remain..

I did nothing wrong to him, I never and no one ever ask him for any responsibility!

I just hurt so bad how could he say that to my friends, dont he feel guilty at all for what he did to me??

Like you already said, you gotta move on with your life. Focus on what is important right now, whether that is school, work, or family. Stay positive and look forward.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Axis, you're over reacting. Your life is NOT ruined - it's there infront of you waiting to be lived when you choose to do so.

He's also not responsible for your lack of resilience. In life, sh1t happens. It happens to all of us. But it's our own responisiblity to pick ourselves up and get on with our lives.
    He was the one talking about our married and stuffs and confronted it to my parents and family and now he broke it off after everybody knows the married plan. He dumped me and just left like that. I responsible for my life, I always do. Never ask him to take responsibility. Its just hurt how he dont seems feel guilty at all for what he did to me, I never do anything wrong to him. This is sad! and I dont understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    He was the one talking about our married and stuffs and confronted it to my parents and family and now he broke it off after everybody knows the married plan. He dumped me and just left like that. I responsible for my life, I always do. Never ask him to take responsibility. Its just hurt how he dont seems feel guilty at all for what he did to me, I never do anything wrong to him. This is sad! and I dont understand.
    He has nothing to feel guilty about.

As his feelings towards you had diminished, he was smart to walk away from the relationship. Yes, I understand that he was talking about marriage, but it's better for him to be honest about his feelings than go forward with a marriage that he doesn't want.

Just for the record, you don't necessarily have to do 'anything wrong' for someone to decide that you're not their ideal partner. Sometimes, it's just that one person feels a lack of compatibility and has to end it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.