+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Your pictures..

all sounds very constructive LR

LR you left out masturbating to Harlequin Romance novels.....50 shades of grey?

lol i hate that book. some desperate insecure idiot wanting some rich perfect billionaire to take her to his castle in the sky while giving her multiple orgasms one minute and making her cry like some weak pathetic damsel in distress the next-only to turn around and be her knight in shining armour

that is the reason we have so many ****ed up people in this world living in cloud cuckoo land.

sigh. okay rant over. carry on

More like "Pride and Prejudice" or "Tomb Raider." Yeah, Lara Croft; you have two big guns all right..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

How about The Secret have you gotten around to that one yet?

Yep. PURE cult work. Quite creepy...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

What about the concept of "what you put out, is what you get back." It seems that you have been putting out lots of negative vibes, thoughts and actions and thus negativity has been perpetuated throughout your entire life in one form or another. In your case alone, the "creepy" concept has proven true.

Lol, what? I'm not creepy in the least. Anyway, the worst part about the book is that the disgusting pseudo-science that it uses easily negates whatever good messages it had to deliver. If it were purely spiritual without pretending that science backs it up, it would be OK.

Didn't say you were creepy? Where'd you get that? I was referring to your reference of it being "creepy."

... and you didn't comment on what I actually said about you getting back what you've put out... What do you think of that?

Your last sentence seemed to imply that I was creepy. And I don't fully agree with the idea of giving off frequencies and the universe responding accordingly, but to an extent I do. It's just not this pantheistic universe where God or the universe itself will act in reaction to one's attitude.

Forget how they presented it to you. Did the actual concept resonate anything to you that might facilitate an attitude adjustment in you?

A bit, yes.

i think you should stop reading those kinda books. there just one persons opinion of what people think women want or need etc. ulness its a book of millions of real women saying what they want.

i think its all bs and you shouldnt have to change who you are and pretend to be something your not. itl just confuse her and freak her out when you finally stop acting.

be yourself LR. you have tons of amazing qualities and their is nothing wrong with how you look. you just need confidence and self belief and a can-do attitude

I prefer ancient philosophy, anyway. A lot more intelligent and practical.

Thanks, michelle!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    A bit, yes.
    Oh good, then it wasn't a total loss. You have to take it with a grain of salt, that I certainly agree with but if it made you think, even a bit about being more positive, then it wasn't a total loss.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast