+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your pictures..

3,555 to be exact

Well, to be fair, he does come out with some apt advice when he's just not making it all about him.

Lol, whoopsie; didn't mean to start this up...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    3,555 to be exact
    Eh, a majority of it is just me being facetious and/or bagging on a) 'Murrica or b) broads.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Old habits are hard to die.

lol so much for a pictures thread ha

Well, I'll paint a picture for the thread:

Here in 'Murrica, most broads are shallow and wouldn't give a guy like me the time of the day!

Pretty ugly picture but an accurate one!

please.. ur in america where a woman will give you the time of day, for a bar shot.. come on man.. ur seriously just making up excuses.. ( okay before all the american girls loose it on me, its not all of you.. but common you know what i mean )

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, I'll paint a picture for the thread:

Here in 'Murrica, most broads are shallow and wouldn't give a guy like me the time of the day!

Pretty ugly picture but an accurate one!
    I wish you'd stop painting with such a wide brush.

Eh. The best pictures are satirical and usually about the mass (it's also easier to generalize on a macro level).

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    please.. ur in america where a woman will give you the time of day, for a bar shot.. come on man.. ur seriously just making up excuses.. ( okay before all the american girls loose it on me, its not all of you.. but common you know what i mean )
    Nooope. Not when you look like Woody from "Toy Story" or like a high school kid...or shorter than 5'8. 'Murrica just don't work that way: everyone here thinks they're royalty and are entitled.

LR, do you want the PDF's to read ?

Which are those?

a way for you to gain some confidence.. its a good read.. actually its funny too.. but it works, it gives you the tools so you know what to do and say to them..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nooope. Not when you look like Woody from "Toy Story" or like a high school kid...or shorter than 5'8. 'Murrica just don't work that way: everyone here thinks they're royalty and are entitled.
    You look like woody from toy story? Go after girls that are short and look like Miss Potato Head and you'll have found the lid to your pot. O.o

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast