+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Your pictures..

0o0o do me next what do I look like

Haha you dont look like that. Go out with a 5"2 girl

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    a way for you to gain some confidence.. its a good read.. actually its funny too.. but it works, it gives you the tools so you know what to do and say to them..

Sure, I'd like that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You're actually a good looking Canuck. Nice blue eyes and appearing to have a good sense of humour. From your posts, your attitude is decent about life in general and love as well. Kudos all around.

That first pic makes ya look like a character in a WB series, like "Dawson's Creek" or something.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

yey me but my roots are pollack.. however I'm canadianized .... mmmm kraft dinner..

LR give me your email... I'll send it now

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nooope. Not when you look like Woody from "Toy Story" or like a high school kid...or shorter than 5'8. 'Murrica just don't work that way: everyone here thinks they're royalty and are entitled.
    Whoa whoa, stop ripping on the short guys, I'm 5'7" and have never had any problems getting a date.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Actually, I made a mistake: 5'7-5'8 are acceptable to most girls. And you'd think, oh 1 inch doesn't make a difference...Girls KNOW the difference.

That first pic makes ya look like a character in a WB series, like "Dawson's Creek" or something.

0o0o that means I could of gotten me some katie holmes.. do you think i had what it takes to steal kelly kapowski from zac morris ?????????????

Actually, I made a mistake: 5'7-5'8 are acceptable to most girls. And you'd think, oh 1 inch doesn't make a difference...Girls KNOW the difference.
    ... Yawns ...

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    0o0o that means I could of gotten me some katie holmes.. do you think i had what it takes to steal kelly kapowski from zac morris ?????????????
    I don't even know wTF they are. lmao. I know you're kidding; But if you would even contemplate trying to steal someone away from someone else then your attractivness would be demoted several notches.

Attraction is attitude, confidence, nice personality and funny. If you came out of ur shell LR you could be all of those things.

You put urself down so much i was genuinly expecting ur pic to be dog ugly but ur not-ur a handsome lad

lol, remember saved by the bell ?? oh man I'm getting old.

OMG.. my daughter was into that one. I barely paid attention but I do remember it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Attraction is attitude, confidence, nice personality and funny. If you came out of ur shell LR you could be all of those things.

You put urself down so much i was genuinly expecting ur pic to be dog ugly but ur not-ur a handsome lad
    Yea, he's been told that several times already and he just keeps saying the same things about himself until some other new poster tells him it again.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast