+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: freak me out??

If she opened a thread just to ask what he meant, it means that she has feelings for him that are more than just friendly. Therefore, she should stop seeing him alone, and even better she should stop seeing him entirely: you can't be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for (the only exception is your partner).

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Dont take my statements literally. Irish people say things for dramatic effect out of habit.

Eg. I got a fright could come out as i nearly had a fecking heart attack

or

My heart is breaking could come out as bastard stuck a knife in me..

Lol dont take everything i say kiterally. Its mainly slang or habit.
    Holy fark, now ya tell me. .. good to know

Quote Originally Posted by onesexyblonde View Post
    i think it means hes drunk and not thinking
    Alcohol isn't a truth serum, but sometimes drunk people will say things that they wouldn't admit while sober.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I don't think you should take your friend too seriously when he's drunk, he probaly just did that to see how you would react.

Oh wow.. so what i get is this: DONT HAVE FRIENDS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!!!!! it's evil and bad
    ok, i'm going to the convent

I wonder what is a friend to you who say i should stop this friendship as he has a relationship?
    I mean, deleting a person because you have a good connection (AGAIN ASEXUAL:.. and YES, IT DOES EXIST) just because that person is in a relationship and of the opposite sex? Isn't this a bit of a thinking from the middle ages when talking to people of the opposite sex would be taboo??? Jesus Christ wake up folks, we're in 2013 and it's normal to have friends of the opposite sex and go out 1 on 1 for a beer or a hockey game without ending up in bed!

My friends know i am here for them when they need me, be them guys or gals, in a relationship or not... when they need to talk to someone, borrow money, are depressed... they know they can call me. THIS IS FRIENDSHIP.

Kill me, most of my friends are males, as i said earlier, they tend to do less drama than girls and are easier to deal with. (plus guys to talk in the back)

The fact i wanted to know what this "freak me out" line meant, is because guys tend to be simple and say things straight... I didn't see a reason for such line and he would not. but prob as Alphyn said: he was just drunk.

do you consider yourself an attractive girl newdax?? If yes-men dont wana be your "friend" lol

Don't rely on anyone when they tell you stuff while they are drunk. It could have meant absolutely anything.

Isn't this a bit of a thinking from the middle ages when talking to people of the opposite sex would be taboo??? Jesus Christ wake up folks, we're in 2013 and it's normal to have friends of the opposite sex and go out 1 on 1 for a beer or a hockey game without ending up in bed!
    Your attitude says it all. Check your motives, because they're pretty clear to us. Don't feel bad when your "friend" finds a girl who he really doesn't want to lose and she finds your attitude disrespectful to their relationship .. and you become faded out via slow withdrawl.

Truth comes out when alcohol is involved. He secretly wants you.

Quote Originally Posted by newdax View Post
    Oh wow.. so what i get is this: DONT HAVE FRIENDS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!!!!! it's evil and bad
    No, it's perfectly OK to have friends of any sex, as long as you aren't attracted to them. I think you're attracted to the guy you talked about in this thread, which is why you should cut off contact with him, if he doesn't like you back "that way".

i agree with first post,beside freak out doesnt sound positive?
    or do you think its sweet/?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234