+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, Do you like attention when going out?

i doubt she was grossed out by the attention. I think it was a way for her to tell you, so you would not feel threatened.. She obviously cares about you a lot.. I would take her getting attention as a compliment to you. Remember they look, but you can touch I like it when my wife gets checked out makes me feel better about my self and I know her confidence goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    i doubt she was grossed out by the attention. I think it was a way for her to tell you, so you would not feel threatened.. She obviously cares about you a lot.. I would take her getting attention as a compliment to you. Remember they look, but you can touch I like it when my wife gets checked out makes me feel better about my self and I know her confidence goes up.
    Me too! I dig it when I catch guys looking at my wife. I always make sure she knows it if she happens not to realize.

yeah, I find its a huge confidence booster for them..

I've never been a fan of drunken sleazes hitting on me on a night on. When I'm in a relationship, I really don't appreciate guys trying to chat me up. One night a guy continued to try to chat me up even when my then boyf came back from the toilets. If I'm with someone, I'm with them. I've never been the kinda girl that needs the attention of a string of guys hitting on me. It actually pisses me off if I tell a guy I'm spoken for and he continues to try chatting me up.

Im the same as above

Lol just to clarify for everyone here: ireland has not been religious for about 50years. A lot has changed and im not religious. I dont see my views/opinions as strick. I have high self esteem and only want attention off one man. It doesnt boost my cobfidence if someone else chats me up. I have a ton of confidence. I respect myself and wouldnt enjoy sex without the emotional connection that i have eith my bf. Im not sure y some people on here think theres something wrong with me because of my opinion on that. But whatever

If i was single- i wouldnt like to meet someone on a drunken night out-thats what i meant. Id prefer to meet someone through a hobby or a friend of a friend etc as i like taking my time and sussing someone out first.
    I dont see anything wrong with that either...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If i was single- i wouldnt like to meet someone on a drunken night out-thats what i meant. Id prefer to meet someone through a hobby or a friend of a friend etc as i like taking my time and sussing someone out first.
    I dont see anything wrong with that either...
    Agree 100%. I only met 1 of my ex's on a night out, but neither of us were drunk. I didn't have as much in common with him as with other guys. I'm actually surprised we lasted as long as we did. My gut instincts on our first proper date were right. (that he was immature).

Depends. It would be flattering if you are a handsome looking guy sending a drink in my way.

for me it changes depending on whether or not I'm in a relationship. when I'm in a committed relationship with someone I care about, I could care less about getting attention from other guys. it sounds lame but basically that guy is all I'm into and no one else really even matters, it's almost like they're invisible. I almost put off a vibe that I was taken when I went out with my friends because it seemed like less guys tried to hit on me or talk to me. as soon as we broke up, it was like I was a new person and all of a sudden different people came out of the woodwork and guys started giving me more attention when I went out. maybe it's all in how girls carry themselves or what their attitude is when going out, but for me when in one I don't want that stuff and when I'm single as long as the guy isn't super drunk or annoying why not accept a free drink?

If a girl wants that kind of attention. Shell wear something too tight, too short, boobs popping and all the extra fat, cellulite and stretch marks showing lol. As well as orange fake tan, too much makeup and some ridiculous wacky hairstyle.
    tell us how you really feel hahaha

Im the same as above

Lol just to clarify for everyone here: ireland has not been religious for about 50years. A lot has changed and im not religious. I dont see my views/opinions as strick. I have high self esteem and only want attention off one man. It doesnt boost my cobfidence if someone else chats me up. I have a ton of confidence. I respect myself and wouldnt enjoy sex without the emotional connection that i have eith my bf. Im not sure y some people on here think theres something wrong with me because of my opinion on that. But whatever
    ah c'mon! we love you!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    tell us how you really feel hahaha
    That was a joke coz I know a few girls who go out looking like that and they look awful lol

Im the same as above

Bullshit. You all just suddenly stopped believing and going to church?

Shit, you were still having wars about it within most of the posters' lifetimes.

Sell me some beachfront property in Arizona, why don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Bullshit. You all just suddenly stopped believing and going to church?

Shit, you were still having wars about it within most of the posters' lifetimes.

Sell me some beachfront property in Arizona, why don't you?
    what are you talking about lol? have you ever even been to ireland? The older generation are still quite religious-my grandfather for example but my generation are not.
    Last edited by michelle23; 01-03-13 at 10:41 PM.

and what war? the only war ireland has ever had was with england and that wasnt over religion

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast