+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ladies, Do you like attention when going out?

If I have put effort in to my appearance, I do like to be checked out when I am out. Having said that, I don't like it when a guy doesn't take the hint that I am not interested, and I am always quite upfront about that. Hubby loves it when we are out together and I get checked out. It gives him more of an ego boost than it does me.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    If I have put effort in to my appearance, I do like to be checked out when I am out. Having said that, I don't like it when a guy doesn't take the hint that I am not interested, and I am always quite upfront about that. Hubby loves it when we are out together and I get checked out. It gives him more of an ego boost than it does me.
    my man feels the same way makes them feel good that they arnt the only ones who think were pretty but if thhey dont take the hint it gets old real fast

Quote Originally Posted by onesexyblonde View Post
    my man feels the same way makes them feel good that they arnt the only ones who think were pretty but if thhey dont take the hint it gets old real fast
    When I first got together with now hubby, I used to go out dancing often. Him not being a dancer would sit at a table with a drink and watch me. He loved it when I would go and give him a big kiss to the shock of any other guy that had been watching me. And not to toot my own horn, I used to get a lot of attention when I went out dancing.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    When I first got together with now hubby, I used to go out dancing often. Him not being a dancer would sit at a table with a drink and watch me. He loved it when I would go and give him a big kiss to the shock of any other guy that had been watching me. And not to toot my own horn, I used to get a lot of attention when I went out dancing.
    sounds like you to have a lot of fun toghether it is fun to be checked out by other guys

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345