+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, Do you like attention when going out?

Im sorry if i come across that way. I dont think my life is perfect and im not looking down on others. Im trying to help people see that they shouldnt settle for someone who treats them badly or hurts them and im also trying to advise people not to hurt their SO.
    That is the only reason im here.
    I do have a great relationship and im happy with my partner and thats why i think i can offer people good advice.

My views are conservative when it comes to sex i suppose. I dont like people who sleep around as i think their just trying to prove a point or are insecure.. Thats the only thing i think i have been judgemental about and im just pointing out to people that if they need to boost their self worth there are healthier ways to dlo that.

When i said all those things about my life-i was asking for advice on my career. I didnt want to come across as pessimistic or whiny when i was saying how crap my job is which is y i added in the good things that im thankful for.

My life is not perfect-ivr had my fair share of hard times. Im 23 and have been through so much shit-it has made me strong and i am always told by people that i offer great advice. All my friends and family come to me for support. I wanted to be a counsellor. Even complete strangers at work tell me therelife story coz i come across as approachable and friendly and have a lot of empathy for others.

I didnt join this site to brag or annoy people-im just being honest about all the good things that im thankful for instead of focusing on the bad. I dont want to annoy or upset anyone. And im sorry if i come across as high or mighty. I dont mean to.

I'm glad you didn't take my post the wrong way. And props for posting the above.

Lol ill post my life story here tomorrow. Write a book haha. Then ull all see how my life has been far from perfect

yes i would want attention but not in sexual way like grabbin me or someting like that just like simple flirting

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Lol ill post my life story here tomorrow. Write a book haha. Then ull all see how my life has been far from perfect
    Looking forward to it! Just don't do the whole book thing... you know, don't get ahead of yourself.

There's nothing better than having a bunch of construction workers whistle at you as you go to work. Sometimes I go the long way, just so they can see me and check me out , hehe. I think most women like it also, even if they say they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by RobsGirl View Post
    There's nothing better than having a bunch of construction workers whistle at you as you go to work. Sometimes I go the long way, just so they can see me and check me out , hehe. I think most women like it also, even if they say they dont.
    im with robsgirl 100%

Yep! You guys would be bitching if we all decided not to do or say anything.

Do women like attention? Is this a serious question? Does a bear shit in the woods?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

No need to be so vulgar, Only-virgins. There's ladies reading this forum too. That sort of talk might fly down at the bar, or a soccer game, but please try be civil at least. Thanks.

No need to be so vulgar, Only-virgins. There's ladies reading this forum too. That sort of talk might fly down at the bar, or a soccer game, but please try be civil at least. Thanks.
    What? are you serious? lol go internet police somewhere else.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yes I'm serious, and my Rob is online now, so shh or he'll kick your ass.

Wtf lol who are u

Dont be afraid of him baby. Just because he's got lots of posts, it doesn't make him a gansta. You could take him easily. He's cussing at me and you do nothing of course. How predictable.

Yeah gotta be a troll

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast