+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, Do you like attention when going out?

Sure it wasn't.

lol where are you from HIA?

Not war, but conflicts. When I was a young kid Ireland (might have been only Northern Ireland) was constantly in the news because of all the riots and protests. Just don't ask me what it was all about.

yes there has been a lot of trouble in the north for years. That has to do with the IRA because England refused to sign back the land. I live on the opposite side of the country and there is no trouble-not in my lifetime.

It was never about religion. When the English took over they tried to force the Irish to go to a protestant church instead of catholic and stop speaking the Irish language etc amongst other things. That was only one factor in it.

It started over power, money, land etc.

IRA, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Man, you're easy to wind up.

haha im not wound up at all. I asked you where are you from? jeez
    Last edited by michelle23; 01-03-13 at 11:40 PM.

It just seems a bit suspicious how you're always talking about your 'high self-esteem', so naturally people are going to doubt you Michelle. And lols at #36.

Also, I like it when I get a smile or someone looking at me. Some women react differently when I throw them a smile, maybe because some are insecure I suppose.
    Last edited by Alphyn; 02-03-13 at 05:55 AM.

Lol doubt me all you like. Im on the internet talking anonomously to complete strangers. Why would i lie. Whats #36?

And i mentioned that i have high self esteemh lk 3times id say ha! How is that always?

Where did I say I doubt you? Quote it for me please.

I meant post number 36.

Don't mind the ol' senile man. Has quite the temper, too.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And i mentioned that i have high self esteemh lk 3times id say ha! How is that always?
    I think the problem some have is that you always come across as a person who thinks she has the perfect life, the perfect relationship, just everything perfect and totally invincible. The problem is that you're so high up there, but if something really bad happens you're going to fall... very far, for very long, and land pretty hard.

Again, this is just how you come across sometimes. I don't know you personally and I'm not judging you. I have nothing against you, in fact I appreciate your time and the advice you give on these forums. But the world isn't always the way you make it out to be and not everyone is living the dream life of yours. Not to mention that there's always someone who's going to hate you because they are jealous.

What bearz said, yes. I have nothing against you or anything Michelle, I think you're quite nice in fact. Apologies if I came across the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I think the problem some have is that you always come across as a person who thinks she has the perfect life, the perfect relationship, just everything perfect and totally invincible. The problem is that you're so high up there, but if something really bad happens you're going to fall... very far, for very long, and land pretty hard.

Again, this is just how you come across sometimes. I don't know you personally and I'm not judging you. I have nothing against you, in fact I appreciate your time and the advice you give on these forums. But the world isn't always the way you make it out to be and not everyone is living the dream life of yours. Not to mention that there's always someone who's going to hate you because they are jealous.
    this is exactly what I was trying to say to you in that other post, Michelle. all we have to go off of is what people act like on here since we don't know each other personally in real life, and this is the way you come off to me too. it's great if you do have high self-esteem and a great boyfriend and house and dog and all that, it's just sometimes the way you come off is that you're on a pedestal above everyone else. and usually people who are content or happy with their lives don't need to continually go around and state it, you know? no judging, this is just the impression I have gotten from the majority of your posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast