+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help for a broken heart

help for a broken heart

Hello everyone

by reading my story or i shall say my problem, you might call me a loser but i really wanted to share this with as much as people as possible.

i'm 20 and currenlty studying in a university. i have never had a true girl friend in my life.

about 4 months ago i saw this girl (which i had seen before with his boy friend on campus) in a meeting. (but his boyfriend was gone with his family to another country and i knew they must have broken up already).

then at blink of an eye, i just knew that i had fallen in love (love at first sight). the feeling got much every second of my life since that moment. i didnt know what to do, i had her contacts and everything, but i didnt know what to do, so first i added her to my messenger, then we chatted along for the first week, and it was my finals at the same time, i was in a bad condition, as you all should know, when you are in love, you forget everything and you cant think, cause all you say and all you see and all you dream is about your one and only .

during the first week i told her that i like her alot, i asked her to be my girl friend, but then she said that i'm not ready for any relations yet, i just see us a normal friend, thats all!, well my ship sanked when she said that, but i said okay.

then we went out about two or three times, to catch a movie and eat together. it was only the last time that again i trow out everything from my heart and told her how exactly i felt, i told her that you are the first girl that i have said these words to you. but then again she said, she understands, but we cant be more than friends. then again i said ok.

my soul was flying through my dreams, i really would have given all my life to be with her only for one second .

then one day i couldnt take it anymore i asked her, is there someone between me and you?, then she said after a pause, i've still got feelings toward my x-boyfriend, or i should say boyfriend which is gone away!, the whole world turned black when she said that (.

i had dreamed her in my sleep, that there was something keeping her away from me, i even cried in my sleep .

i dont know, it was all over, we were just simple friends, but again there was still a tiny light within my heart which was and is still glowing.

i just cant get her out of my head, every time i told her that i will never forget her, but she always said, you will forget it very soon.

i even said no to one girl which wanted to be with me . just for her. i dont know. sometimes i just blame myself.

i have no idea what to do?, i reallt wanted to share my problem.

thanx

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yo...take a step back and chill.... you've fallin head over heals for a girl that you hardly knew? and when her bf left, you told her that you're in love. well.... years later, you'll look back and this and laugh because you're getting into this all to fast. trust me, you'll have to take time to get to know someone and find out what they are actually really like, or if they still have a bf that decided to take a vacation in another country. as for now, forget about her, you might still remain friends with her, but learn from this and don't go jumping into another situation like this one. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hmm..... There is something you can do.

1. Drink like a pig for a weekend, maybe a onetimer or two.
    2. Bust you ass trying to win her heart...

None of theese things is an easy thing to do.
    Win her heart will be noble thing todo. And there is some special ways to do that, flowers, a special dinner (not any kind of junk food).

A special dinner.
    Do you live near a harbour? maybe the forest, a pretty garden would be ok. Well you gotta work if you wanna get paid.

RubberD

I'm sorry to say that it sounds like she has said no to you on more than one ocassion. Whatever her situation, she has told you that you can't be more than just friends. Belive me, I know that sucks. But, at some point in time you have to start to get over her. There are other great oppertunities, like that other girl that asked you out. If you continue to be all wraped up whith one girl that you probly can't get, then you might miss all sorts of chanses with girls who you might have a shot with.