+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Want To Know

ive been with him for three years, i told him i dont wanna talk about it and we only argued like once or twice hes not a bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Are u sure ur ready for a relationship? And does he still talk to ur ex?
    ya they talk like every day

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You need a man in your life?

Okay.... Wavezzz

Oh, and Vashti wants you to email her when you're on a streak. lmao
    why are you guys criticizing me like this what did i do to you

Sorry *hangs head* I'll bow out to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Sorry *hangs head* I'll bow out to the others.
    no im sorry i just felt flustered and it does sound dumb but ive never really been without a man so i dont know how to be single

3years? Yes u should tell him

The problem is that he thinks you are hiding something from him, and in this case you actually are.

Do you want your boyfriend thinking you are hiding something from him, or do you want him to be mad at his best friend, possibly do something really stupid? Either way is going to suck for you - and him. But what would be the better solution in the long term?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    3years? Yes u should tell him
    what do i say "hey babe i was in an abusive relationship no biggy just wanted you to know"

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    The problem is that he thinks you are hiding something from him, and in this case you actually are.

Do you want your boyfriend thinking you are hiding something from him, or do you want him to be mad at his best friend, possibly do something really stupid? Either way is going to suck for you - and him. But what would be the better solution in the long term?
    i came here so someone would tell me what to do

oh come on.. just say.. im seeing my therapist because i was in an abusive relationship....... and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by onesexyblonde View Post
    i came here so someone would tell me what to do
    No one here can really tell you what to do. You have to make these decisions for yourself. All we can do is provide you with options, ideas, suggestions, etc. I was simply trying to get you to think about those two options hoping you could come up with an answer for yourself after weighing these scenarios against each other.

If I were you, I would talk to him about it because he deserves to know. And as your boyfriend, I'd want to know what is bothering you and what you had to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    No one here can really tell you what to do. You have to make these decisions for yourself. All we can do is provide you with options, ideas, suggestions, etc. I was simply trying to get you to think about those two options hoping you could come up with an answer for yourself after weighing these scenarios against each other.

If I were you, I would talk to him about it because he deserves to know. And as your boyfriend, I'd want to know what is bothering you and what you had to go through.
    i know you cant tell me what to do ive just had decisons made for me my whole life and i am not very good at making them myself and i think i want to tell him im just afraid hes going to do something stupid hes real protective of me like one time this guy at a movie theater grabbed my butt and my bf punched him hard enoguh to knock him out
    Last edited by onesexyblonde; 02-03-13 at 06:34 AM.

ok so if he wants to know more than i want to tell what do i say

you say what happened.. none of us here know.

Just be open and honest with him, tell him why you are going to therapy, what happened to you, how you felt back then, how you are feeling now.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast