+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Want To Know

Would You Want To Know

I was in an abusive relatioship and i am starting to get over i and i can finally talk about it. I wanna know if you were my bf would you want to know?

I dont think my bf would want to no. It would make him angry. You could mention it and see if he asks qs

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I dont think my bf would want to no. It would make him angry. You could mention it and see if he asks qs
    He has asked questions about why im in therapy. What do i say? I should mention i am kinda traumitized by it and am really flichy, and scared i start crying if he yells. Why would it make him angry at me?
    Last edited by onesexyblonde; 02-03-13 at 06:03 AM.

i would tell him, well i would like to know.. he has no right to ask you what you talk about.. but even if it got him angry there's not much he can do.. but you 2 need to communicate and be honest

Perhaps if you're still at the stage where you shake and cry then it's too soon for you to be in any sort of relationship and it would be better for your emotional well being to get more sessions in. Particularily if you're not yet well enough to pick a good mate ~ someone who won't yell at you for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    i would tell him, well i would like to know.. he has no right to ask you what you talk about.. but even if it got him angry there's not much he can do.. but you 2 need to communicate and be honest
    Why would it make him angry at me?

He wouldnt get angry it me. It would upset him and hed wana knock 7 bells outa my ex and prob get arrested..

I think you should tell him so he understands but make sure he wants to hear the full story before you say it all.

You shouldn't hide it from him, be honest with him. If he truly cares about you then he will be there for you and help you. If he gets angry or upset... well, then he's not the person you thought he was, and maybe vice versa as well.

Michelle, why would your bf get angry?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Perhaps if you're still at the stage where you shake and cry then it's too soon for you to be in any sort of relationship and it would be better for your emotional well being to get more sessions in. Particularily if you're not yet well enough to pick a good mate ~ someone who won't yell at you for instance.
    My therapist says im ready for a relationship just if you raise a hand like to high five me or like that i flinch and i dont mean yell i just mea like if he is mad at me and like were are argueing and he raises his voice. Anyways i need to be in a relationship so even if you think im not ready i cant not be in one

Quote Originally Posted by onesexyblonde View Post
    Why would it make him angry at me?
    not at you.. just angry that it happened to you.. sorry should of been more clear..

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    You shouldn't hide it from him, be honest with him. If he truly cares about you then he will be there for you and help you. If he gets angry or upset... well, then he's not the person you thought he was, and maybe vice versa as well.

Michelle, why would your bf get angry?
    it would upset him and hed wana kill the ex. Hed be very supportive though and be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes, well does your therapist know that you flinch and are with a boyfriend that you argue with and he yells at you?
    wenever talked about it but like i said i need a man in my life so i have to be in a realtionship

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    it would upset him and hed wana kill the ex. Hed be very supportive though and be there for me
    my abusive ex is his best friend he just doesnt know the abusive side so maybe i just shouldnt tell him

You need a man in your life?

Okay.... Wavezzz

Oh, and Vashti wants you to email her when you're on a streak. lmao

Are u sure ur ready for a relationship? And does he still talk to ur ex?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast