+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I have to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    The reason you don't like sex is because you never had sex. What you had was a case of rape for 2 years. Sorry.
    ok but that doesnt mean i will ever like sex right or that i ever have to want it right

Quote Originally Posted by onesexyblonde View Post
    ok but that doesnt mean i will ever like sex right or that i ever have to want it right
    You don't have to want anything, but when it comes to sex for a relationship to work and to have a family eventually you either will start wanting/liking sex or start collecting cats. I don't understand the point of your relationship with this guy in the first place, what's the point of being with him with no sex?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

You don't have to want anything, but when it comes to sex for a relationship to work and to have a family eventually you either will start wanting/liking sex or start collecting cats.
    well i would like a famiy eventually but not yet im only 20 i have tim to get over this and do that

im only 20 i have tim to get over this and do that
    In here is your answer. I suggest you take that time and do just that. Also, be honest to your boyfriend.

In here is your answer. I suggest you take that time and do just that. Also, be honest to your boyfriend.
    i will i will before bed is when we usually try to talk s thats when ill tell him

i will i will before bed is when we usually try to talk s thats when ill tell him
    If you don't want him to sleep all night, that's a good idea. Otherwise, tell him over lunch or something.

If you don't want him to sleep all night, that's a good idea. Otherwise, tell him over lunch or something.
    but thats when he and i always bring things up why is that bad?
    Last edited by onesexyblonde; 02-03-13 at 11:05 AM.

The fact that you were raped and the effect it's had on your sexuality is terrible. What is also terrible is that for three years you have been dishonest with your BF by not explaining how things are. He must have the patience of a saint to not have dumped you before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    The fact that you were raped and the effect it's had on your sexuality is terrible. What is also terrible is that for three years you have been dishonest with your BF by not explaining how things are. He must have the patience of a saint to not have dumped you before now.
    so is everyone here to make me feel bad or wht i know now i need to tell him but its not easy and i dont think theres anything saintly about waiting for your gf to be ready he gets off every night when i blow him

I just don't understand why you aren't being honest with him, this is a huge thing and I don't even get how you started a relationship without admitting this huge fact to him. I also don't get how he has been with you 3 years without having sex, and why you are dating him when he is best friends with the guy who raped you. it just seems like a lot of really crazy things all at once, you need to tell him if you want to have a serious relationship with him and if you see this going further in the future. there is no way around it. no one here wants to make you feel bad, you asked a question and we're giving you advice. you need to talk to this guy and just be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I just don't understand why you aren't being honest with him, this is a huge thing and I don't even get how you started a relationship without admitting this huge fact to him. I also don't get how he has been with you 3 years without having sex, and why you are dating him when he is best friends with the guy who raped you. it just seems like a lot of really crazy things all at once, you need to tell him if you want to have a serious relationship with him and if you see this going further in the future. there is no way around it. no one here wants to make you feel bad, you asked a question and we're giving you advice. you need to talk to this guy and just be honest.
    i undeerstan your here to help i just feel ganged up on and he doesnt know his best bud is abusive and he hasnt been happy sexually but he deals he has cheated a few times but thats my fault so i got over it i m ging to tell him whe he comes home being honest just isnt easy im scared im going to get in trouble either with him not believeing me or my ex getting mad for me telling
    Last edited by onesexyblonde; 02-03-13 at 02:07 PM.

no one is ganging up on you, we want to help. but the only thing left to do is just confront the issue and talk to your bf about it. why would you want to be with someone who cheats? just be honest it is scary but you can do it and no matter the outcome you will be a stronger person for it~!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    no one is ganging up on you, we want to help. but the only thing left to do is just confront the issue and talk to your bf about it. why would you want to be with someone who cheats? just be honest it is scary but you can do it and no matter the outcome you will be a stronger person for it~!
    he only cheated once and im not having sex with him so its not his fault and you right i do need to tell him

@onesexyblonde : wait. your abusive ex is the best buddy of your current boyfriend ?
    does anyone else know about the abuse ?

you definitely need to have that talk with your boyfriend but i'm wondering about the best timing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    @onesexyblonde : wait. your abusive ex is the best buddy of your current boyfriend ?
    does anyone else know about the abuse ?

you definitely need to have that talk with your boyfriend but i'm wondering about the best timing for it.
    no one knnow i was abused except for me and well you guys and my therapist not my family friends or bf ad it sounds weird but i have been frinds with my curent bf since bfore pre k and i met my ex threw him so ya its a long story

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast