+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to?????

How to?????

my girl is starting to get sexually frustrated with me because i dont know how to do foreplay so my question is how do i eat a girl out? it sounds dumb i know but plase help

Ask Rob......

here you go: http://ie.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_150/199_love_tip.html

good luck

go slow and let her body tell you what to do or example if she moans and pushes against you she wants more but if there is little or no reaction try something new
    Last edited by onesexyblonde; 02-03-13 at 09:55 PM.

Stamina, pressure, control, sensitivity, patience

IMHO eating a girl out all starts with you enjoying yourself. If you enjoy/have fun eating a girl out, she will enjoy it more. Each girl is different and you have to figure out what works for each, some like more pressure some like less. Some women take a bit longer and from what I've been told most guys tend to try and rush it. Me I really enjoy doing it and have no problem going to town for extended periods of time.

Here is my general method of fourplay leading to cunnilingus.

1) kissing and heavy petting - get her wet and wanting more
    2) finger stimulation...rub vagina and clit gently, insert a finger or 2 and manually stimulate
    3) work your way down and start kissing her all over and begin conniligous
    4) gently orally stimulate the clit, slowly increase the pressure
    5) soon you will see her breathing change, she may squeeze your shoulders, shake, curl toes and just as she is really getting going keep sucking on her clit and start fingering her. Be consistent in pressure and motion if u keep changing every couple seconds she will never get off.
    6) take your time, some women need 5 minutes others 10-15 or more. The better you know your women the quicker it will be.
    7) have fun, she will climax before you know it and soon beg for you to be inside her.

Above all, remember you are dealing with a VERY sensitive area with tons of nerve endings. So make sure your nails are trimmed good and don't bite or pull too hard (unless that is what she likes). With some practice you could become very good.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 03-03-13 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Stamina, pressure, control, sensitivity, patience

IMHO eating a girl out all starts with you enjoying yourself. If you enjoy/have fun eating a girl out, she will enjoy it more. Each girl is different and you have to figure out what works for each, some like more pressure some like less. Some women take a bit longer and from what I've been told most guys tend to try and rush it. Me I really enjoy doing it and have no problem going to town for extended periods of time.

Here is my general method of fourplay leading to cunnilingus.

1) kissing and heavy petting - get her wet and wanting more
    2) finger stimulation...rub vagina and clit gently, insert a finger or 2 and manually stimulate
    3) work your way down and start kissing her all over and begin conniligous
    4) gently orally stimulate the clit, slowly increase the pressure
    5) soon you will see her breathing change, she may squeeze your shoulders, shake, curl toes and just as she is really getting going keep sucking on her clit and start fingering her. Be consistent in pressure and motion if u keep changing every couple seconds she will never get off.
    6) take your time, some women need 5 minutes others 10-15 or more. The better you know your women the quicker it will be.
    7) have fun, she will climax before you know it and soon beg for you to be inside her.

Above all, remember you are dealing with a VERY sensitive area with tons of nerve endings. So make sure your nails are trimmed good and don't bite or pull too hard (unless that is what she likes). With some practice you could become very good.
    i have a lot of work ahead of me

Not work, fun and experimentation. I was lucky I had a great 2nd GF who was very good director and knew her body well. That and being observant of her really helps. But, it really is not hard to do and you will soon find your groove and have a very happy GF. Trust me on this, get her off once or twice 1st and the sex becomes even better and your GF will return the favor and sex you with reckless abandon.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 03-03-13 at 01:55 AM.

she already gives me bj's thats why i wanted help so i could get her off and i worded that wrong because i know im going to have a lot of fun with it i love to please my girl and anything to make sex better must be great
    Last edited by cowboy90210; 03-03-13 at 06:08 AM.

Go slow and let her enjoy it, the more you turn her on the better your payoff will be.
    Don't go directly for her pussy, start making out with her and maybe fondling her. Slowly making your way down by kissing and sucking her breasts and down to her stomach. When you reach the vaginal area, kiss her legs, tease her, then kiss just the lips of her vagina for a minute, she'll be begging you to slip your tounge in. Still go slow and lick the vaginal lips and let your tounge gently slide in. Experiment with different ways to lick: up and down, side to side, circles, trace the alphabet with your tounge ext.
    What my girl loves is when I hum while eating her out, it's like turning your face into a human vibrator.
    If she can take it try slipping in your finger while you eat her out. Stimulate her clit with it (it's around the top of the vagina about an inch and a half in, you'll feel a small bump and she should respond when you stimulate it.
    Id personally recommend moving to the 69 postion if things are going well so far that way you can receive oral sex while you eat her out upside down giving you a new angle to work with. My girl can usually cum easier in the 69 position that just me eating her out.
    By the way, as she's cuming or about to cum, you may want to switch things up or go faster, DON'T. Just keep doing what your doing unless she asks you to change it.
    Hope that helps man, good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Not work, fun and experimentation. I was lucky I had a great 2nd GF who was very good director and knew her body well. That and being observant of her really helps. But, it really is not hard to do and you will soon find your groove and have a very happy GF. Trust me on this, get her off once or twice 1st and the sex becomes even better and your GF will return the favor and sex you with reckless abandon.
    You were so right, sex after oral was AMAZING! How do you tease her and what i mean is how do you bring her almost to orgasm and keep her there?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboy View Post
    Go slow and let her enjoy it, the more you turn her on the better your payoff will be.
    Don't go directly for her pussy, start making out with her and maybe fondling her. Slowly making your way down by kissing and sucking her breasts and down to her stomach. When you reach the vaginal area, kiss her legs, tease her, then kiss just the lips of her vagina for a minute, she'll be begging you to slip your tounge in. Still go slow and lick the vaginal lips and let your tounge gently slide in. Experiment with different ways to lick: up and down, side to side, circles, trace the alphabet with your tounge ext.
    What my girl loves is when I hum while eating her out, it's like turning your face into a human vibrator.
    If she can take it try slipping in your finger while you eat her out. Stimulate her clit with it (it's around the top of the vagina about an inch and a half in, you'll feel a small bump and she should respond when you stimulate it.
    Id personally recommend moving to the 69 postion if things are going well so far that way you can receive oral sex while you eat her out upside down giving you a new angle to work with. My girl can usually cum easier in the 69 position that just me eating her out.
    By the way, as she's cuming or about to cum, you may want to switch things up or go faster, DON'T. Just keep doing what your doing unless she asks you to change it.
    Hope that helps man, good luck and have fun.
    Going slow worked amazingly she oved it and was begging for more as i kissed dow her body!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy90210 View Post
    You were so right, sex after oral was AMAZING! How do you tease her and what i mean is how do you bring her almost to orgasm and keep her there?
    Well that will come with more experience, as the better you know your girl and her reactions the better you will be able to do this. I would love to get my exGF right there and just before she is ready to climax slide in and its even better if you can keep directly stimulating her clit at the same time.

Many women can have multiple orgasims, so go down on her give her an orgasim, have sex, and usually she will have another orgasim during sex as well.