+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying something new?

Trying Something New?

So, I posted on here not to long ago about how to eat my girl out. I was wondering how would you suggest something new like, tying her up and blindfolding her? I have handcuffs and a blindfold i just dont know how or when to bring it up. We always talk about trying new things bu never have.
    Last edited by cowboy90210; 03-03-13 at 07:36 AM.

Ask her what her fantasies are.....like role playing.

I prefer hole playing.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ask her what her fantasies are.....like role playing.
    So if i get her to talk abot her fantasies, I could tell her about mine, then we could talk about doing them nice I like that.

Yes, definitely share fantasies; common ones can open many doors.

Also, have you ever tried massages for each other? Or maybe a tie?

A tie? What do you mean? And yes generally sex starts out with me giving her a massage!

Ah, okay, then that's where your sex differs.

Anyway, with the tie, there are a few things you could do with it. If she'd want control over you, you could put it on and she could use it to pull you towards her and hold you for kissing (As long as she pulls both the top part of it and the bottom part, it won't tighten to where it can choke you. Choking is not the intent). One guy I've had sex with told me he did it once to a girl (This guy was bisexual), and she loved the small level of control it gave her.

Or if you want to go the route of teasing her, I did read something tame from 50 Shades of Grey...I didn't think of using the tie in this way till now, but the basic idea is that he wraps it around her hands while she's naked and has her put her arms above her head, laying flat on the bed. He eats her out, but the deal is that if she raises her arms up off the bed, the longer he'll delay her orgasm. I've always been skeptical about trying things from that novel, but it's a different idea involving a tie than I originally had.

I hope this helps. Honestly, I hardly post in this forum.

Ooooo that sounds like a lot of fun

What my girl and I tried that had amazing results was role play. The first time we tried it the senerio was that my car Broke down in the rain and I had to spend the night at a strangers house in just my underwear and the heats broken. Well it resulting in literally the hottest sex we'd ever had. It's like making love for the first time all over again.
    Another great way to switch things up is find new places to have sex: in the shower, on the floor, in a chair, on the kitchen counter, be creative.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboy View Post
    What my girl and I tried that had amazing results was role play. The first time we tried it the senerio was that my car Broke down in the rain and I had to spend the night at a strangers house in just my underwear and the heats broken. Well it resulting in literally the hottest sex we'd ever had. It's like making love for the first time all over again.
    Another great way to switch things up is find new places to have sex: in the shower, on the floor, in a chair, on the kitchen counter, be creative.
    Hvent tried role playing but def wiil but i dont think we can have sex anywhere new at least in our house!

Just talk to her and propose your ideas. You can think about some role game and use the things you have. When she is open to new experiences then this is not a problem.