+ Follow This Topic

Thread: /how do I keep it a secret that I know my girlfriend is training me

/how do I keep it a secret that I know my girlfriend is training me

Hello all!

I love this girl very much that I am with and she knows it. We hangout together almost 24/7, she calls and texts me every day. There is only one problem, I know she is training me to be her special little man even though she doesn't think I know. Not really controlling, but just little hints here and there. I know she means well. She knows I am a virgin and she is not btw. We almost have done everything, but sex. She is waiting for that special moment I guess. She was taken advantage of before in high school and hasnt dated anyone since. She also has depression and takes meds. I am fine with being trained to be her special little man. I have no problem coming when she calls me, answering the phone, or texting when she calls me. I love all the attention. However I would like her to stop changing her mind on what she wants me to do for her. It drives me nuts sometimes she says something and then changes her mind and wants me to do something else. She is still not comfortable coming to my house after being in a relationship with her for 8 months. I just want to hangout with her at my house alone and do more then shopping with her and going to the movies. I don't mind being her special little man. I dont know if she is using me as a love object or what.

I do so much for her and I would just like her to give me some affection once in awhile. I know shes not cheating on me because she calls me 2-4 times a day, and texts me at least 10-20 times. Sometimes 30 depending upon if we are both having a conversation. I give her space when she needs it, but I would love her to just come to my house and chill. We have been on vacations before together alone and everything is fine and we hangout together alone to and talk in the car. I just am not sure if I am doing something wrong still or what. I want this relationship to move forward. I never ask her to do anything for me. I would just like to do more then what we do now and hangout at my house and just chill. I think i have been very patient and she says i have improved greatly in my adjusting my personality/attitude and how I act around her. What do you guys think?

Why won't she go to your house?

when you say "special little man" do you mean she wants to be your dom and you be her sub? have you signed a contract? if you have not agreed to a dom/sub relationship then this all sounds ****ed up to me..

if you are her bf and not her sub-why the hell would you follow her around like a lost sheep, do whatever she wants, have everything on her terms and even change your personality for her?

why dont you man up, grow a pair and find a woman who respects you and loves you for who you are?

I don't get it, what's the secret you should keep?

If you don't like the way she treats you, then simply tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Everyonelovesme View Post
    We almost have done everything, but sex. She is waiting for that special moment I guess.

Yeah right. Bet she's banging the local soccer team when you're not around.

Are you getting anything out of this relationship when you are not the one following her around? Is she ever doing anything for you?

You've got to be straight-forward. If you can't be open and honest with eachother it's never going to work anyway.

Special Little Man? LMAO!!!