+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How have you all dealt with...

Thank you everyone for your kind words, it really does mean a lot to me, especially when I feel like I've no one to turn to at the minute. I just have such a huge feel of loneliness and rejection and its all here now and I just feel so unhappy. I even put off going up to counters asking for things incase I get rejected... That's how bad it is. I just wish I could feel more confident about myself in all this. Xx

it wilk take time. its normal to feel that way right now but it gets easier. do whatever makes you feel better and try to just ignore him. he sounds like a right arsehole and you can do better. i think being with him stripped away all your confidence. you were young and naive and let him get away with too much. learn from this experience and dont let anyone treat you badly again.

i have a rule: hurt me once and you wont get a chance to hurt me again.

confidence, self respect, a positive attitude and integrity will attract the right men and they wont let you down but if they ever hurt you- you walk away. you need to love yourself enough to no you deserve better.

it is a positive thing that you broke up. you need to see it that way. it means you can meet someone who treats you better, who loves you and just wants to make you happy and you will find someone like that as long as you dont have doormat or insecurity written all lver you.

stay strong. its only a few more months and you can get out of there and look forward to your future without him.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenhearted91 View Post
    P.s. could this girl he's sniffing after be a rebound for him too, even if he's the one that ended it?
    Might be. Might not be. Doesn't really matter, does it?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It doesn't matter I guess but it'd kind of make me feel better at the moment knowing its not something serious straight after being with me, at least till I'm completely over it. Silly really but can't help it.

Its normal to feel awful when an ex moves on and whether it happens now or 6 months time it would still feel like a kick in the stomach. But you will get over him and one day you will look back and think "I can do better than that loser"

He's the first person I've ever loved and my first relationship. It sounds cliche but I just felt like we fitted together perfectly and he always commented how good we were together. Like we seemed to have lots in common but at the same time we were opposites in some good other ways an balanced each other well. I felt like we were meant to be from how we met etc. which is why I'm finding it hard to get over it. A strange part of me (an I also have a friend who feels the same about her bf) feels like we will end up together again in one way or another in the future, even if days months years pass.

I had a bad dream last night about him and he was texting other girls. I woke up crying and feeling sick. And now I can't get it off my mind and it affects me for the rest of the day. It just brings back how much I love him and miss him and want the chance to price to him we can work once and for all. I wish we could control our dreams so this didn't happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12