View Poll Results: Would my tactic have worked?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

0 0%
  • Depends (too many variables to say)

4 57.14%
  • Nothing could possibly work for you, you eternal virgin

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think what I almost did would have worked?

Do you think what I almost did would have worked?

I went on a trip to AZ with some fellow fans, we stayed overnight at a nice hotel. After the game, most of us come back (others stayed out partying) and before checking back into my room, I sat down by a fire pit outside.

2 chicks walk up just to sit and gossip by the fire (somewhat cold night by AZ's standards, apparently). I left my phone charging back in my room, so I think to myself, "Maybe I can use this to start a conversation." Lo and behold, it seemed to work. And my god, one of the chicks was soooo ****ing cute, like a dream come true, no foolin'.

So here's what I want to ask about: I wanted to keep the conversation going and since I was in a room by myself, I was wondering to myself if there could be any chance, if you know what I mean (a chance at maybe having the girls over, maybe making out with that cuuuuuuuute girl or even just having company). Soooo...if I'd said something to the effect of "I was actually out here to warm up before going in for a drink at the bar. Would you ladies care to join?"

Would that have worked? I didn't because of timing: the last question I got in the conversation led them to chatting with each other and not giving me a chance at my suggestion.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

lol .

Oh you think it's funny, do ya?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yeah .

Well, I'm glad.

Needs a poll bro, you forgot the poll.

it sounds like a nice invitation, wasn't creepy or anything but there's really no way of us knowing whether it would have worked on them or not. it's up to those girls

He's probably got them tied up in the trunk of his new ride. He should just ask them.

Been depressed since (although I was depressed on the way there; the desert reminds a single guy about loneliness; then I was depressed when we got there; first time I ever slept in a hotel room alone; then I was depressed during the game; there were a few really hot fellow fans who made the trip; I was depressed after they left and then I was super depressed after I went back to my room; now I'm just depressed after having seen such a pretty face)

**** me, now I'm depressed.....

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed (but then again, I am every day). She was so ****ing pretty.

I think you were on shrooms

Lol, so not a good idea then?

Darl'n, it was your hallucinations, you could have made them do anything with or to you.

You think so? I'd be a changed guy if I had one more chance...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast