View Poll Results: Would my tactic have worked?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

0 0%
  • Depends (too many variables to say)

4 57.14%
  • Nothing could possibly work for you, you eternal virgin

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think what I almost did would have worked?

Just sitting there and thinking about it is not what I call effort.

I initiated conversation, which I don't ordinarily do. Plus, I tried hard to convey the sense of confidence and overall generate a good impression. I mean, after all I DID start talking to them first...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well then way to go buckaroo. I didn't go back and re-read your Op. That is a start, keep doing this feel easypeasy about it, don't put so much pressure on yourself and just keep doing it. Don't go after 5'll" chicks either with any kind of expectation because you will likely always be shot down, even still~Do not be afraid to start a conversation. Even if it's just a quick walk-by wherein you say "nice belt" becasue that's about where you eye-level would be on her. lol. (J/k)

Rofl, thanks for the suggestion/insult.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yes but what were trying to say is if you want to get a girl you have to put yourself out there we dont just fall out of the sky. And if you walked up to me in a club and started talking to me im sure i would talk to you. Girls are easy you talk to us and if you seem confident youyou can buy us a drink, then if we like you well dance with ya. If we really like you we go back to your place.

^^^ no we won't, OSB. We'll give the guy our telephone number and tell him to call us. Lets keep it PG rated, now.

Most girls ik would go back with him or at least to the clubs ive been to im more a phone number kinda girl but most girls ik arnt

I see... bring rubbers then LR.

Well, wherever OSB lives sounds pretty nice..

It doesn't matter where you live. That kind of thing goes on everywhere, silly... and don't come back and say not where you live where emo boyzz rule.

Odd. URL says "
    vBulletin Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Odd. URL says "
    vBulletin Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
    Same here. Link fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It doesn't matter where you live. That kind of thing goes on everywhere, silly... and don't come back and say not where you live where emo boyzz rule.
    Lol, well, here in the O.C. the chicks do mainly go for emos and bros.

I live in MN it sucks FREEZING and Girls here at least in my part of town have some pretty low standerds

.. hmm seems the mods got to it quick and deleted the thread. It was spam for a casual sex dating site. lolzzz

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast