+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Moving in for a first kiss...

Moving in for a first kiss...

i'm wondering about moving in for a first kiss. Should something be said? Or does it need to be said? Any do's/don't on a guy kissing a girl for the first time. (especially if one's not sure if she likes you back...think she might, sometimes "signals" are hard to read)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just plant one on her and surprize her. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree... Just give a big smooch and you may receive a big slap or another kiss!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I don't think you'll get slapped, unless it's a random girl. Maybe she'll pull away or maybe she'll kiss back. Do it if it feels like it would be a good time whenever you do.

Found this not too long ago. I think I'm gonna try it out and see how it works.

"“How To Tell If She’s
    Ready To Be Kissed”
    I used to have no idea if a woman was ready to be kissed.

I could be sitting there talking to her, thinking to myself "Wow, her lips really look nice..." but I didn't know what to do next. This would often leave me kissless, and many times kissless for good, as I didn't get another chance.

Here's what I do now:

If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" and just touch the tips of it.

If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out..."

Vancouver, BC, Canada: It sux my g/f lives in Aldergrove, i gotta bus there evry Sat.
    well the first time i kissed my g/f i have now we were dared to then we just started "practicin" like 10 times and ya its relly fun
    How many frenches in a day is average if u only see tha grl once a week, id say 10-50

Yup.

Personally, I tend to look at the guys lips if i want him to kiss me. It usually works. Plus the fact that i don't mind him being closer to me than other people. Just, you know, touching my hand and stuff like that.

yeh i kiss a girl sorta the same way. But the best kiss ive had was touching the hands and stroking then look into their eyes....looking into the eyes is the way!!... then stroking their hair or neck,l then its all "go with the flow" from there on
    Hysteria