+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would be a right start?

What would be a right start?

I never was into serious relations, never really wanted. Now I've met a guy, who i really have a crush on. But I don't have any experience in how to act to make him understand I am serious. Im used to flirting and playing around, ignoring and being independent. Im 21 and work in a beauty industry, Im used to man's attention, but now I'm really fed up and want sincere relations that i never had. Now I need a new behavioral line. Im here for opinions, because i don't want to make mistakes in a first step. Its been a while since I had feelings for a man!
    So, the guy I like likes me too, we waive each other, having a small talk etc. Recently exchanged numbers, and now im lost!!! Should i text him? But i dont want to be pushy and on top of him, and if he wanted he would have texted me himself. On the other hand, he is professional and might be busy. I know the places he goes out, should i go there to see him? Should I be cold and classy to attract him? Or should I invite him somewhere?
    Thank you for reading and advices.

text him and start a conversation, then see where it goes from there