+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I think I'd have died by now haha. have any of you seen the movie "the 40 year old virgin"?
    Yes, and I found it very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You sure can, if you're a person that can control their innate urges.
    If you've never had "hole" then you cannot compare to have had "hole" regardless. Now if you've had hole and you are now controlling your inate urges, come back and we'll talk.

I could do it, no question.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I could do it, no question.
    What did i just tell you?

LR, they just don't get it. Don't sweat it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

What did i just tell you?
    Lmfao, I think I know me better than you do.

Now if we could find a volunteer to test this out...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well i have been a virgin and im not now. This whole argument is the same as education vs experience in the workplace or a working mom vs a stay at home mom.

Everyone has their own opinion on it and nobody can speak for all men or all women. Personally I dont think it makes a difference whether he has experience or not. Two people are either compatable sexually or their not. A friend of mine has slept with over 15men in the past 6years and only had her first ever orgasm 6months ago. I had my first one at 12 or 13 and the first person i did anything sexual with had no prob giving me orgasms and he had no experience.

I dont think its a big deal. Experience means nothing to me. Id prefer to be with someone who has self respect and integrity and its much better when it means something to both of you.

If experience is important to you-that is cool. Your all entitled to your own opinion. Just dont speak for everyone else and come on here telling LR and bearz theres something wrong with them.

Need that ladder again? Michelle, you should really read before you say things like i or anyone else has said there is something wrong with them.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-03-13 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    LR, they just don't get it. Don't sweat it bro.
    Oh we get it... you just don't like how we get it.

Lmfao, I think I know me better than you do.
    you don't know better, you've got an opinion about yourself that has never been tested.

I know how I would fare if it were tested.

I'm rooting for ya bro....this weekend go to one of those bars where cougars hang out....I'm sure one of them will oblidge. What has worked is give them the sob story about never experienced, etc......A friend of mine who wasn't even a virgin used that line and it worked.

I know how I would fare if it were tested.
    you have the ability to see into the future? sweet, am I gonna become a millionaire one day? ;]

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    you have the ability to see into the future? sweet, am I gonna become a millionaire one day? ;]
    *unbolded* lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I'm rooting for ya bro....this weekend go to one of those bars where cougars hang out....I'm sure one of them will oblidge. What has worked is give them the sob story about never experienced, etc......A friend of mine who wasn't even a virgin used that line and it worked.
    That would be so hot. Haha, I can't believe it worked for that guy; you'd think they would go for studly young dudes.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast